It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Inventions You're Not Supposed To Know About

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Orgone accumulators and orgone generators are two slightly different things. But orgone generators do work I have one and I have used it succesfully.

There are devices sold that closely resemble light sabers, but they're not actually sabers. More like flourescent lamps with built in sound effects.

I need to learn more about Orgone accumulators and radionics.

Would this be what you were referring to, with the lightsabers?
www.futurehorizons.net...

Additionally, I know of the neurophone, and I have read about it from many, many sources, though I haven't tried one out for myself yet...
www.neurophone.com...

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotTooHappy
What about hoverboards? I know someone is trying to keep them away from me!!!

I am in the process of designing a hover board to operate off of a 3.5 horse lawnmower engine. It will be a hovercraft and NOT ANTIGRAVITY. Still it will be light years ahead of scooters that roll on wheels.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScienceGuyQ
I think its great that if people didn't know about some of these they do now, but hardly anything secret about most of these.

You should have read the article.
Let me address some of the things you missed.

"1. The space energy converter
Never heard of it. No patent."

Well, I have no idea how to check for a patent, but there were several devices listed in this category, none named "The Space Energy Converter." One is reported to have been called a "Radiant Energy" device. Others listed are the "Hydro Pneumo-Pulsating-Vacuo motor," and the "Hutchinson Converter." Could some one maybe check for a patent under these names, or inform me how to?

"3. A System to split water for fuel by using resonance
Electrolysis. It can be done with some copper wire and a 9volt battery. I did it in both chem and bio class as far back as high school. Not new, and not secret since its in every highschool chem class in most of the technological world."

The article stated that the system used was NOT electrolysis. The patent No. U.S. Patent 4,394,230 is mentioned here, though the mannerism of splitting is not stated in the article. The other patent mentioned in the article is U.S. Patent No. 5,089,107, or the "Pacheco Bi-Polar Autoelectric Hydrogen Generator." The specific manner of splitting the molecules is not stated, however. Can any one check these patents out, or inform me how to do so myself?

6. A method for transmutation of elements

Once again, the article stated that the transmutation did NOT involve "Big science" particle generators. Though the article does not explain the manner in which the transmutation is achieved very well, it just says that one must simply "Focus and un-focus light-motion, create a vortex and control it," and " To change nuclei, they change the shape of a magnetic field." This one wouldn't have a patent issued for it, I don't think. I looked for other academic sources on this experiment online, but I wasn't able to find much after looking shortly.

10. Electronic telepathy device
Once again, you should have read the article, as the device DOES have a patent, and I know for a fact that the device the article talked about is in existance. While 'telepathy' is not the correct term for it, it is an absolutely amazing invention called the neurophone.

www.neurophone.com

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by spngsambigpants]

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I think it's because those 10 inventions have never been proven to work. We also don't have:

Instant replicators (ala Star Trek)
Unicorn summoners
Star Trek teleporters
Jedi light sabers
Universal Translator
Quiddich brooms
Quiddich snitches
...and so forth.

dont forget my magic glove which i sometimes decide to parade

top topics

<< 1   >>

join