It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double runner

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:58 PM
link   
So the other night i stopped off at 7-11 before going to work like i always do. The only thing different was after i left the store i saw this guy jogging and he was wearing shorts and a zip up hoodie with red lines down the arm. Plus he was carrying what looked like an old style walkman.

I'm about a mile or so down the road when i see the same exact guy, same clothes same walkman only difference is this time the guy waves at me. When he waved at me my radio shut off and I damn near crapped myself. Don't know why it spooked me so bad.

Any one else have this type of experince? Im still a little freaked over it. The time was approximately 11:30pm, i work the grave yard shift.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
have a similar story.

guy i know was driving home from work, somewhere around 5 a.m. (grave yard shift also) and saw a nun sitting on a milestone by the road. he considered it weird, but thought that maybe a lady is waiting for a ride or something. until he saw that same nun sitting on a next milestone he passed.
some other people claim that they saw weird stuff on that part of the road but i didn't hear their stories.

my suggestion; try to find out if there were any accidents on that part of the road and if some jogger was killed there.

new topics

join