It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 2007

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kacou
"As long as the cats will be green, we risk nothing ".

...what? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Sounds to me like the Babylonians were high as a kite.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kacen

"As long as the cats will be green, we risk nothing ".

...what? What the hell is that supposed to mean?

Sounds to me like the Babylonians were high as a kite.

What this Babylonian proverb says is that as long as we have green cat we can be sure to risk nothing.
What do you have to think about this today?
What can we risk if not the end of the world-
So if the Babylonian thought that the end of the world will come when the cats will not be green any longer, as we have no green cats in our world today so maybe we have past the end of the world.

That is the simple explanation of this proverb, now if you like to study it more further, then I am sure that you can spend days and days to interpret this proverb.

Kacou

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I believe that maybe something will happen in the future, thats inevitable, but when its gunna happen, who knows. Of course there will be another war and millions will die then, its the instinct of the human race to have war,

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I can't believe this thread is still rolling (even though me posting is helping contribute to it), I really do think ATS is getting worse for people abusing the boards claiming the unclaimable because they:

1. Had a hunch
2. Obviously craving attention and more ATS points
3. Twisting numbers to provide evidence for their prediction (2007- add 2 and 7 to make 9 and the day and month of September will make the date 999 and upside down it makes 666- I mean how daft?!)
4. A race of medieval people claim that when green cats aren't around it's the end of the world. Sorry but I have never heard of any green cats- unless it has been the end of the world for hundreds, if not thousands of years.
5. Listening to crackpots/ unreliable news stories and claiming them as evidence.

Sorry, I just can't get over how silly and childish some of these threads are getting- hell if I get a warning over how frank this post has been then i'll happily have it because I feel some of these points need to be addressed.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by Knights]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:32 AM
link   

So the Babylonian proverb is childish for ?
Babylonian are not Medieval tribe…check your history books.
If you know some thing about proverbs threw human history then you should know that this so called Green cat has been baffling many scholar and scientist to this day.
Now, when I find a thread that is not of importance to me, then I just don’t contribute to it.
You seems to have taking the opposite attitude, you like to contribute to thread that irritate you…in this case this very one.

Kacou.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theEnd2007

* 9/9/2007= 999 wich upside down is 666

were the hell did you get three nines from, and nines dont equal sixes.

but during the 2008 world olympics ill be holding my breath, bad things supposed to happen (Nostradamus's prophecy)

[edit on 16-8-2007 by tankthinker]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   

So the Babylonian proverb is childish for ?

Okay, please give me any evidence for green cats in history? Have the Babylonians written other articles in reference to these so called 'green cats'?

If you know some thing about proverbs threw human history then you should know that this so called Green cat has been baffling many scholar and scientist to this day.

Provide me with evidence and I may believe your claim that they made the prophecy. As for the prophecy itself, well I would believe it if you can prove the existence of this green cat and/ or when it was seen to be extict/ last mentioned in history. If this was a thousand years ago why would it suddenly be the end ot he world next month if there haven't been green cats around for say, a thousand years. Seems a bit childish to take such a wild claim seriously.

Now, when I find a thread that is not of importance to me, then I just don’t contribute to it.

That is your choice, I wouldn't post in a thread of yours telling you not to reply to a thread if I didn't like what you were saying. Or do you want me to jump the bandwagon and make more of a panic by fluttering around claiming I had a hunch or I worked out the exact times and multiplied and divided numbers and made 666? Or perhaps I read somewhere that when the three legged pink elephant dies then the end of the world is nigh?

You seems to have taking the opposite attitude, you like to contribute to thread that irritate you…in this case this very one.

Actually I read many threads and I participate in ones where I want to have my voice heard. If people didn't stand up and say something then the thread wouldn't be denying ignorance, infact promoting it. Each thread NEEDS pro's and con's so users can make up their mind on it's content.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

This month(sept.) at least 50 million people will die.
In the months after tens of millions of people will die.

*Al Qaeda kills 10 millions Americans
* America nukes parts of the muslim world
* All hell breakes loose

ITS GOING TO HAPPEN!
I've never been more sure of anything
in my entire life. I bet my very life on this.

Since you bet your life, can we expect a suicide report on October 1st when your prediction proves to be false?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think this picture covers it!

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Ok, shouldn't this thread be in BTS instead of ATS? I thought the ATS Predictions and Prophecies forum was not intended for member's predictions.

And for the people that asked how he or she got three 9's out of 9/9/2007, add 2+0+0+7 to get the last 9.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   
For Knights,

you have missed the point about this proverb, of course I cant produce any green cat to you or any one else except if I dump one in the green paint.
And this proverb has just made some people thinking that ancient people also was battling superstition. Like you have done with your style and I have done with my style.
My intention in putting down there this 2 proverb was to prove that end of the world concept are only in the mind of some people.
The end of the world is a myth and will remain a myth until such event will come to be.
As for the rest, I believe in free speech and the auteur of this thread as the right like any of us to express himself.
Kacou

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
You know, I have a bad feeling *right now*... I think it was the Fajita I had at lunch time..

Maybe we need an IQ test before being allowed to post new threads..

"but but but, there's weel be bajilllions of death eleventy-two thousand hours from now...."

*froths at mouth*

Apex's post made me giggle though.. When are the book/dvd/world tour tickets for sale chap?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Two BIG thumbs down to this post. considering your name is TheEnd2007 and all of your posts say that the world is going to end this year, I look at you as nothing more than a troll, spamming up the message boards.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I hope youre not kidding, because if you are, that would make this thread even more stupid than it is. I hope youll be put in a mental institution when this month is over, but i feel a bit sorry for the poor shrink that will have to listen to your bull# predictions.

If kidding, I hope youll get banned, If not, see above.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by darksky]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

To be honest with u, im a little shocked by your ignorance and denial. Will you be laughing at this thread when millions of american women and children are brutally killed by nukes/dirty bombs?

[edit on 15-8-2007 by theEnd2007]

first it was a nuke...now possibly a dirty bomb?

close this thread

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
So who is going to sign-up for the name "theEnd2008" first? hehe.

[edit on 16-8-2007 by crudos]

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
the people that always claim "the ned is coming [insert preferd date here] are always amusing. it used to be that you would see them on the street with a sandwich board but now there in forums.

i perdict....that from jan2007-july2007 alot 50 million plus americans will recive a check in the mail.

my prediction s base don hard fact from years of constant observations

niv

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   

This month(sept.) at least 50 million people will die.
In the months after tens of millions of people will die.

*Al Qaeda kills 10 millions Americans
* America nukes parts of the muslim world
* All hell breakes loos

If you are saying that America would nuke "parts of the muslim world" in response to an attack by AQ, that alone seems exceedingly unlikely. Even if AQ attacks the US with a nuke, who would the US bomb in retailiation: parts of Pakistan, Iraq, Afganistan...? The truth is that, putting aside the moral and geopolitical issue with using nukes, the US wouldn't have a target to attack. AQ is not a fixed nation but a loosely associated group of nut-jobs.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Mr/Mrs. TheEnd2007

I take that bet. I intend on sparing your life, but utilizing you as a slave for as long as you shall live.

Maybe that will teach you to make such silly statements and then betting your life on it!

-traderonwallst

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join