It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ouija and Dreams/Visions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Hi all,

Couple questions (rambling here, dang I feel vulnerable),

When I was very young say 4 or 5 years old (I know it was very close to 4 years old because of an eye surgery (lazy eye), I would have terrifying visions, of Cowboys and Indians hovering on the roof of my ceiling, not fighting to my knowledge, just sorta ‘hanging out’, but very active. I also had very vivid images of tigers jumping through my glass window (glass would not break). I can even recall screaming and crying for my parents to come in, they would and everything would be perfect. When they left all heck would break loose. I was never on any real drugs after the surgery, so I rule that out. These ‘halucinations’ would continue for months after the initial one (it was clearly months and months after the initial visions [my parents remember this as well]).

After writing the above, I also remember being so afraid in my bed with these visions, I would get up from bed, and run to my parents bedroom. I can recall looking at my mother lying in bed, and her face would change to something that would resemble an ape or gorilla. It would scare me speechless, but my mom would somehow sense I was there looking and would open the covers and I would slip into bed, but I would never look back to see if the ape/gorilla shape would return.

With that said, I was looking into perhaps building an Ouija board. I have never used one even the cardboard one you can buy at your local Toys ‘r Us. Any help would be great.

I was hoping someone could elaborate on materials, i.e. wood type or stencil material or maybe a cheap wood burning tool? What do I seal the wood with? Epoxy laminate?

I was also looking for a partner or group to try the board out with, maybe even before building one myself trying a group that already has a board. My friends and family, minus my father (skeptic, me too I guess?) want nothing to do with building or using one. In fact, my wife will not even let me build one in or near the house, she is that freaked out (she says her aunt had bad experiences but will not go further). Is there a group one can join to experience this kind of stuff?

If anyone cares to throw out their experience in building or using the Ouija board that would be awesome.

BTW, I have no idea what I am looking for except just exploring.

Thanks for any responses, and take care,

[edit on 8/15/2007 by Stockburn]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Come on ladies and gentlemen. Please help me here. Lets talk Ouija. Tell me your experiences with an Ouija. Lets party.

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
ok stockburn here is what you need to know,...

i strongly advise on not making one yourself..

why? you may ask the reason is simple... you may not be able to put back what you let out... yes when you open the portal to wherever the hell it goes stuff comes out. spirits and demons alike.

you need atleast 3 ppl to do it properly..

you need an opening prayer to summon only pure spirits too talk to you..

it needs to be completely dark for the most part with a few candles around the board. "candles bring lots of spirits"

i suggest you just buy a board at the game store they all work the same trust me..

ive been doing this for about a year now and trust me what i say is true...

also if your gonna doit you need a closing prayer aswell and allways say goodbye to close the portal.

AND NEVER EVER EVER LEAVE THE OUIJA EYE ON THE BOARD UNATTENDED...

your just asking for all hell to come through and reak havok.

nwo you can get ahold of me anytime on my email [email protected]

im in a paranormal investigations unit and i will help...

***SNIP***
hope this helped

Mod Edit - Spamming

[edit on 10-9-2007 by lombozo]

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Hello again... Just wondering how your quest is going? Have you created and or used a board yet? I thought maybe I could give you some more info, although Im not sure that it may be very useful.

First off, I find to have some fresh flowers near the board is a very useful thing. Also some candles, I like white ones - I try to keep black away from the board.

Using the board can take place at any time. It does not have to be at night time. Often the day time is fine and creates more calm within the users. Night time often means overreactive imaginations.

Whatever you choose to make the board out of, it needs to be a slippery surface. Make sure that whatever you choose to use as your 'pointer' so to speak, is light and moves easily. A small glass is perfect, but one to heavy may make it harder.

Something I have also noticed during my travels is that often a spirit will move the glass or whatever around the board in a circular motion, I guess to gain energy. So dont freak out when this happens.

It is easier, not only to use the board but also on your nerves to act with more than just yourself, keep this in mind.

Always start with a prayer, ask for protection from the almighty, and from your guardians. I also believe that you must always close the conversation and therefore the board. Even if no one has come through always close with moving the glass to goodbye and saying a closing prayer.

Dont get disheartened if nothing comes through at first. Keep trying. I find it best to not ask about your future - that is a platform from which naughty spirits can wreak havoc on your life. Plus, sometimes its best not to know.

Let me know how you go?

posted on Sep, 25 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stockburn
Hi all,

Couple questions (rambling here, dang I feel vulnerable),

When I was very young say 4 or 5 years old (I know it was very close to 4 years old because of an eye surgery (lazy eye), I would have terrifying visions, of Cowboys and Indians hovering on the roof of my ceiling, not fighting to my knowledge, just sorta ‘hanging out’, but very active. I also had very vivid images of tigers jumping through my glass window (glass would not break). I can even recall screaming and crying for my parents to come in, they would and everything would be perfect. When they left all heck would break loose. I was never on any real drugs after the surgery, so I rule that out. These ‘halucinations’ would continue for months after the initial one (it was clearly months and months after the initial visions [my parents remember this as well]).

After writing the above, I also remember being so afraid in my bed with these visions, I would get up from bed, and run to my parents bedroom. I can recall looking at my mother lying in bed, and her face would change to something that would resemble an ape or gorilla. It would scare me speechless, but my mom would somehow sense I was there looking and would open the covers and I would slip into bed, but I would never look back to see if the ape/gorilla shape would return.

With that said, I was looking into perhaps building an Ouija board. I have never used one even the cardboard one you can buy at your local Toys ‘r Us. Any help would be great.

I was hoping someone could elaborate on materials, i.e. wood type or stencil material or maybe a cheap wood burning tool? What do I seal the wood with? Epoxy laminate?

I was also looking for a partner or group to try the board out with, maybe even before building one myself trying a group that already has a board. My friends and family, minus my father (skeptic, me too I guess?) want nothing to do with building or using one. In fact, my wife will not even let me build one in or near the house, she is that freaked out (she says her aunt had bad experiences but will not go further). Is there a group one can join to experience this kind of stuff?

If anyone cares to throw out their experience in building or using the Ouija board that would be awesome.

BTW, I have no idea what I am looking for except just exploring.

Thanks for any responses, and take care,

[edit on 8/15/2007 by Stockburn]

i have never got into anything like this sounds preety scary after i seen some films with the board in it its quait freaky i dont know if i wanna get in it but i wouldl ike to study it abit nice thread mate ima flag it

new topics

top topics

join