It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Jail The Bush Admistration

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
The Following website need signed petition's if you have the time take the time to read what is on here and sign to get bush jailed.

www.911forthetruth.com...

Falcon

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I don't like Bush, but what has he done to truly be jailed. Almost every point made for it is legal or they made it legal.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by falcon
The Following website need signed petition's if you have the time take the time to read what is on here and sign to get bush jailed.

www.911forthetruth.com...

Falcon

i'd love to see bush jailed but i just dont buy the whole 9/11 coverup... i really doubt enough ppl would sign this petition for anyone to take notice... what it needs is some schnazzy marketing to get ppl interested

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:43 PM
link   
This website is not to jail Bush. It is about a woman who is seeking money for 911.

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK
This website is not to jail Bush. It is about a woman who is seeking money for 911.

really?

i didnt even read it... i figured it wasnt worth my time

posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Deny Ignorance would mean read this part:

Statement of the Case

On 11/26/03, Ellen Mariani filed a civil RICO action [Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act] lawsuit against President Bush and other high level members of his administration based upon prior knowledge of 911; knowingly failing to act, prevent or warn of 911; and the ongoing obstruction of justice by covering up the truth of 911; all in violation of the laws of the United States.

Ellen seeks judicial redress to restore the U.S. Consititution's "Separation of Powers" clause so never again will another "911" occur on our land.

I posted on this case a while back. Watch this space. The petition is just awareness building, petitions don't send corrupt politicians to jail, courts do.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OXmanK

I don't like Bush, but what has he done to truly be jailed. Almost every point made for it is legal or they made it legal.

Hmmm. Let's see here.

All prisoners from the war on terrorism and Iraq have been sent to Guatanomo Bay (spelling?), the prison camp in Cuba. They have been labeled an enemy combatant instead of prisoner of war so that they don't fall under Geneva convention rules certifying them certain rights. Rights such as legal representation, a right to know how long they are being held (they are being held indefenitely right now), they don't know what they are being charged with, relatives and friends cannot visit them they can only send censored (by the government) mail. Shall I go on?

Think about this: the rights that we believe in, that we fight to protect, everything we stand for is thrown out the window.

Did you know they are increasing the number of jail cells in Guatonamo?

Here's another one you probably didn't think about. When the Iraq's showed a video tape of the seven or so POW's in Iraq, we yelled at the Iraq's to follow the Geneva Rules (to not use the Pow's as propaganda or media source). Then when we shot Saddam's sons we posted the pictures everywhere on TV and the internet. What does that say about us?

No wonder people absolutely hate us. We are HYPOCRITS!

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bowser

when we shot Saddam's sons we posted the pictures everywhere on TV and the internet. What does that say about us?

In countries like iraq where many don't read let alone believe in or understand DNA testing, how did you expect them to believe that the sick and twisted UDay and Qusay were really dead? It was a way of proving their deaths.

That was the reason they had them on the news no just to be hypocritical.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Well then what was the point of posting them on the internet even though most of them probably don't have a net connection.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Hmmm. Let's see here.

All prisoners from the war on terrorism and Iraq have been sent to Guatanomo Bay (spelling?), the prison camp in Cuba. They have been labeled an enemy combatant instead of prisoner of war so that they don't fall under Geneva convention rules certifying them certain rights. Rights such as legal representation, a right to know how long they are being held (they are being held indefenitely right now), they don't know what they are being charged with, relatives and friends cannot visit them they can only send censored (by the government) mail. Shall I go on?

Think about this: the rights that we believe in, that we fight to protect, everything we stand for is thrown out the window.

Did you know they are increasing the number of jail cells in Guatonamo?

The terroists at GITMO deserve to be locked up like that and deserve no rights for what they did. They are criminals and how can you say mass murderers who kill just because they dont like our belifes deserve civilian rights? Indeed this may sound hypocritical but they deserve it. They still are 'processing' (Sodium Pentenal comes to mind) them and they should get a tribuneral (spelling?) not a trial because they are POWs.

Bowser, I think (Dont quote me on this) they were posted by Al Jezzeria or Military.com, non-dod/gov websites who took the images from tv or newspaper.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The mojority of prisoners there are taliban fighters not al qaeda terrorists... all the taliban did was refuse to hand over osama... why? because the people in general see osama as an idol so the popular opinion was dont hand him over... sounds kinda like democracy to me... but not the type democracy that benefits the USA's warmongering... the only reason the US is seen as the 'savious' of these people is thats the propaganda your fed and obviously swallow... but your opinion is yours and iwont hold it against you...

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Is there a help jail Bill Clinton because of all those mysterious deaths that always follow him wherever he goes?

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Is there a help jail Bill Clinton because of all those mysterious deaths that always follow him wherever he goes?

Yes. It is a state of mind.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
What about people who are innocent and had nothing to do with 9/11. How would you feel had you been someone like that. Locked up, not knowing what has been charged against you, and never knowing when it's going to end. And espicially not having any kind of representation either in US or World courts.

They are criminals and how can you say mass murderers who kill just because they dont like our belifes deserve civilian rights?

Does this not describe the US also? People who don't like our beliefes, say democracy, so we kill in order to instute a democratic government. Does that not make us criminals, but wait we are the US, we are the above the rest of the world and we are always right.

They still are 'processing' (Sodium Pentenal comes to mind) them

Then how for much longer, some of them have been there for 2 or 3 years. You would think that by now they would have undergone every torture imaginable not just Sodium Pentenal and they would have given everything up.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
In my opinion the media only tells us about the bad things others do and never the good things,
Just hear me out.....If saddam was really so bad then why were so many people supporters of him, because they were scared...im sorry but i dont buy that. For all we know the people he murdered could have been punished for crimes through their laws. Just because we dont agree with them doesnt make them wrong.
I dont agree with terrorism at all but how would you feel if another country tried to control the one you live in and take over and make it the way that they want it. Would you fight against them? Would that make you a terrorist? If fighting for what you believe in is considered to be terrorism then I guess im screwed because my beliefs are far different than that of todays government.

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
We attack other countries, not wanting to sound like a propaganda box, for the most part for liberation or retailation. Most wars have been.

How can you not buy that the people were scared of Saddam, he gassed his own people because they tryed to rebel, he slaughtered tens of thousands who didnt agree with him. I wouldnt call that a lawful action.

Theres a difference between a freedom fighter and a terrorist. A terrorist goes into a middle of a street, or school and blows himself up to push a point by killing as many people as possible. A freedom fighter actively ingages the repressive army/government. Those Palestinans who throw rocks at Israeli soldiers are freedom fighters. Those who kill innocent people without mercy, are terrorists.

Also the DOD annouced the first camp of terrorists at GITMO will be tried in May.

[Edited on 15-1-2004 by Taxman]

posted on Jan, 15 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Well lets look at the point of the terrorism.........Leave them and their countries alone, that is the point that they are trying to make. If we spent half that effort for our own country we would be in alot better positin than we are in now.

We attack other countries, not wanting to sound like a propaganda box, for the most part for liberation or retailation. Most wars have been.

Liberation....once again, lets tend to our own peoples needs first then worry about the rest.

Retailation........Saddam for example.. He never struck against us until we struck first, when Clinton was in office and now with Bush in office. If he was such a treat then they should have taken care of the problem the first time and stop wasting so much money trying to be politically correct. If you are going to war then go to war and get it over with.

Whats the point now, Is he linked to Al-Quida, I doubt it. Does he have WMD hidden, Im sure he does just like we do in case of invasion. So are we allowed but no one else?

How can you not buy that the people were scared of Saddam, he gassed his own people because they tryed to rebel, he slaughtered tens of thousands who didnt agree with him. I wouldnt call that a lawful action.

This is what the media has said time and time again, You cant expect people to support the war if they told you that there wasnt really a reason to go to war in the first place. Make people look bad and build hatred towards them, then you got your war. The media is only allowed to publish or broadcast certain things that have to be approved first, so IMO it is very unlikely that half the things they show or write are even half of the actual truth. Remember, we are only hearing one side of the story.

Hope not to offend anyone, justing giving my opinions

top topics

join