It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concerning the HAITI UFO HOAX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I am not sure where to start, but I have to say that I believe that the HAITI UFO video, is in part, real footage of what my wife and I saw on a recent vacation. Why do I say in part? Because I saw what I believe to be the same lights that can be seen in the very beginning and and the end of the clip. Here is what happened to me. On or about July 25th, 2007 me and my family were on board the Carnival Triumph en route to the Grand Cayman Island from Cozumel Mexico. Around 4 in the morning, I awoke to the sound of thunder. My wife was already up and we laid in bed watching a pretty cool lighting storm. Our room had a floor to ceilling, wall to wall, window and it gave us a very nice view. Well, as we lay there, out of the darkness came three greenish lights, looking very much like the lights in this video. They were lined up side by side and headed directly for the ship from our starboard side. The first thought that came to mind was these were shooting stars. That lasted a fraction of a second. They were traveling too slow for that. The next thing I thought was they were some sort of phenomena from the lightning; perhaps plasma balls, but suddenly they started to act independently of each other and climbed into the sky. At that second, I said to my wife, "What the hell is that?" I then repeated myself and asked if she saw them too. She confirmed that she saw what I saw. The three greenish balls of light traveled up and disappeared. I went and got my camcorder, hoping they would return. I remained up until our ship pulled into harbor around 7am. I didn't see anything the remainder of my cruise. I never had the guts to ask the crew if they saw anything that night, nor have I had the guts to mention it to anyone else. But what my wife and I saw, was in my opinion, the same lights that are in this footage.
The greenish lights, the proximity the Haiti, and the date of the occurance, is why I believe this footage is real and for all that discredit it. I have to say, I don't blame you. If I had not witnessed what I did. I would probably agree. However, the "palm tree" argument, in my opinion, is invalid. At least the two palm trees that are framing the end of the footage. To my discerning eye, they are not a match. Yes, they are very similar, but not a match. It doesn't matter anyway. This is not the last we will see of this. Time will tell. And hopefully, I will not look like a lunatic. I would also like to say, that I am not of the opinion, that life from across the Universe, has or will come to Earth and just hide in the clouds. I am more of the opinion, that this footage is of man made aircraft. For example, the stealth fighter project was not known by the public until the first gulf war in 1990. And as I recall, that project had brids in the air at least 5 years prior. I am quite sure if one had flown over my house, I would have said, "What the hell is that!" I welcome your questions or comments.

-Pud_Z

join