It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone for a McDonald`s Burger ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This is totally unbelievable. If McDonald`s can do it, what about Burger King, Wendy`s and all of them.......?

I think I will start getting my take-out at my local potato truck !

[edit on 13-8-2007 by Grinder]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   
cant reach the link.....

malformed ID,

but since you said something bout a McDonalds burger, i am getting the munchies!!

Edit: NEVER MIND!! Got it working, idk how though lol. just tried the link again

EDIT AGAIN: .........k...........that turned me off eating McD's for at least......a couple of hours! LOL, idk why but its so addictive for me. I love eating it, and those poisons

Are there additives in those meats and stuff that make you clamoring for more in that list the video had? IDK my chemicals, only 15 damnit
[edit on 13-8-2007 by jarheadjock]

[edit on 13-8-2007 by jarheadjock]

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Just another youtube video. They are all the same. Just some guy wanting views on a made up video.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Vid worked just fine for me. I was kinda hungry but after watching the video I think I will just make a sandwhich lol.

I'm really not too shocked to see this. The evidence is pretty solid that fast food is not good for you in any way. If you haven't seen Super Size Me, I suggest checking that out.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The guy's for real... I think he was in one of the fast food books. I can't remember if it was Super Size Me or another one, though. I think he had a chapter devoted to him; I thought it was cool-but-gross that the hamburgers didn't change at all.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   
OMG! That is just so wrong
.My first job was at Mickey D's( yeah thats what some of us call McDonalds), I was a cook , not a server.One day the burgers I cooked were still somewhat raw even though timed, and had pink juices still running. I told the manager and he said they were fine, to serve them anyway. I argued.He argued back. I quit. No way was I going to be responsible for making people sick.
I never eat at McDonalds to this day, give me a Wendy's burger anytime.Although they are probably no better.Perhaps I should just go eat an apple.

top topics

join