It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

when i was a kid i saw a space ship that looked like the ones from Independent's Day.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
It was 3 football feilds round and black it was in north carolina, and its been repoted. I seen it in either in 1989 or 1990.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
By reported you mean to local authorities or ?

Please explain further, so that we may learn more.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
SSteen1231

There are at least as many different-looking space crafts visiting Earth as there are alien races at 218. Their large traveling crafts look more different than their smaller crafts that we normally see in our skies. The smaller, usually round crafts we often witness are shuttles from their larger crafts. Their larger crafts are normally kept parked outside of our atmosphere and are undetectable by our eyes- until they want us to witness them.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   
it was seen and reported to mufon.com

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
If you had joined very recently, I would have wrote this off as a little kid trying to mess with us.

But can you give us more details?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i seen this big air craft hovering at about 2000 feet above the tree line, it was very quiet and red green white lights just 3 of them on the out side. My best ges was that it was 3 football feilds round and black.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
while the op's claim very well may be true, it is diffucult to believe without evidence. now, granted this did happen quite a few years ago.

op, please be as thourogh as possible:

what direction did you see the craft, come from and leave towards?

what was the approx. elevation from ground up?

were there any lights?

was it day or night?

also, were there any birds flying at the same time in your same location.

so you said it was round, well what view did you see it from exactly front on?looking at the bottom? banking on an angle? etc?

was it a populated area where it was sighted?

was there any sort of sound?

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i saw it at night, the stars were all blotted out of the sky it was going about 5 mph just staying in the air no noise. i was in a large motor home it looked small to this craft.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthSister
SSteen1231

There are at least as many different-looking space crafts visiting Earth as there are alien races at 218. Their large traveling crafts look more different than their smaller crafts that we normally see in our skies. The smaller, usually round crafts we often witness are shuttles from their larger crafts. Their larger crafts are normally kept parked outside of our atmosphere and are undetectable by our eyes- until they want us to witness them.

Man I lurve the way you state it like a fact!!!

This is the most wishful thinking, wishful thinking I have ever heard.
Yeah there are so many of them I have only crossed out 47% of them from my "I Spy Book of Alien Craft".

I hear there are so many now that the "trainspotters" have stopped looking for trains at Crewe Station and are now looking for Mother-ships.
I understand that the Reticuli "Armitage Shanks" class Mothership is particularly hard to spot. Not only is it conveniently only visible when they want it to be, it is powered by a total improbability drive....a drive so improbable it probably don't exist.

C'mon..where is the proof of all these craft?? Here we are with millions of people watching the sky with cameras at hand and all we get are pics of lights and seagulls?

There is a little evidence that there may be some unknown craft operating in our airspace....but spouting as definite fact nonsense like "as many craft as alien races at 218" does the cause no good.

If they are out there I hope they are good surgeons.....my sides need sowing up....they have split from laughing

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
thats the part that i said to, it was quite. there was no sound comeing from this craft and the speed was slow, how could that be, 3 football stadiums in a circle wide, i seen it by the side of this craft it was huge. were could it of come from. the moon is were i think it is from.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
GoToTheLight

This is a fact to me. I should have added, "I know this from my own experience" and "I do not expect anyone to just believe me".

But you know, the more we learn as the human race about anything, the more incredible it gets. You have no idea, so of course the amount of alien visitation would be just ridiculous to you.

Don't confuse the truth with all the disinformation. No matter how much bunk you hear, there is STILL the truth about the alien races of people who are visiting Earth.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SSteen1231
It was 3 football feilds round and black it was in north carolina, and its been repoted. I seen it in either in 1989 or 1990.

Doing the math, if you are still a teen, how could you see something 'as a kid' in 1989?

Unless you were two years old, you've now got to be in your twenties or even approaching thirty.

Help me out here.

Also, did you know this was the plot of an X-Files episode - kids seeing large craft going overhead in a mobile home?

top topics

join