It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circle with a twist

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 03:36 PM
link   
www.einterface.net...

The most complex and beautiful crop circle yet, the largest ever, has appeared in a field of wheat at Milk Hill, Alton, Barnes in Wiltshire, England, UK. The traditional, intricate design, geometrically accurate and meticulously laid out over 45,000 square metres comprises of 6 segments of swirls, each joining the next and made up of 13 graduated circles fringed on their inner and outer rim by three other small, graded circles continuing the swirl of the design. Over 400 circles in all, of varying sizes, make up the whole large jewel like creation. The design is 240 metres in diameter.

Those are some convicing paterns.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a while ago there was a thread about 3D crop circles...

we now have crop circles with twisty bits in them..

i always thought (and hoped) that MR. alien and his mates were more advanced than 3D circles and twisty circles

MR. alien and a few mates travel across space just too do a few twisty circles and then watch us try and figure out the answer...

half of the population is scared MR. alien will destroy the earth when they arrive and all we have seen so far is crop circles that have developed over years to become 3D ones and twisty ones

the little guys just want to play in the fields and maybe a little loving, you never know ^^

sorry but i find that very hard to believe
aliens making twisty circles

maybe they have got new toys and are just showing it off

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
www.einterface.net...

Convincing of what ?

Man made or other ?

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I'll give them 8 out of 10 for artistic, but technical only gets a 5. Compared to most crop circles, these are pretty rough. Even in the picture, you can see broken stalks and drag areas. And if you read the linked article, the appearance of them is pretty convenient. There just happens to be a large description and digested summary of the rational and reason for the creation of this crop circle by our ET friends. If the Greys are going to Fax the answers to this magazine, why bother wrecking Farmer Browns wheat feild in the first place. Wouldn't it just be easier for ET to post on ATS and be done with it?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder

Originally posted by dodgygeeza
www.einterface.net...

Convincing of what ?

Man made or other ?

I'll rephrase, "well made"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>