It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from Augusta GA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hello , Ive seen this site before but they have been advertising it on coast to coast am so I thought Id give it a try.......
My name is Trey and I am 37 , looking foward to some good discussuion on here...........
trey

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hey Trey, I'm Drew, from Chattanooga, TN, good to have you here!!! I am afraid, however, to inform you that there are many people who dislike C2C on this forum, myself included...the whole C2C drone hoax and Bell's pro-government stance on 9/11 among other things have really turned people off to that forum.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Regardless, Welcome to ATS, I'm Kleverone and I'm and ATSaholic
Welcome to the best site in the universe. We are pleased to have you here, now... Go... explore.. and see for yourself why we are the number one conspiracy site on the net

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Well, half of what I hear on C2C i think is BS but there isnt much else to entertain oneself with around here, so I listen every nite.
I am not much one for 911 theories, I always call 911 the new JFK , people are going to be ponddering those for the rest of time.
Anyways thanks for the greetings, there is some very interesting stuff to read here..............
trey

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Welcome, take the time to explore and enjoy yourself. There is something here for most everyone. My brother is more into paranormal stuff, and i'm into more military, economic,political, and religious stuff. I lurked forever and finally joined up after a while. The staff is great and evenhanded. Be warned however this is truly an addictive site!

As a Georgia boy myself (currently living in Bama) I'd like to pass on a couple of tips I've found over the years.

1. Most important don't let anyone, no matter how much they piss you off drag you into a name calling contest. Even if they deserve it, even if you are right, just don't do it. Ettiquette rules are ruthlessly enforced.

2. When you post, bring your A-game. Lots of smart people on here and if your thesis is weak, they will call you on it quick.

3. Do your best at being grammatically correct. This one gets me, but lots of folks expect every post to look like it was profesionally proofread. I don't know if it's out of anal retentiveness (which I understand being married to an English major), or if it's just a form of acedemic elitism by certain members. I've seen many a poster just give up because someone hit them with the grammar/spelling stick.

4. Dig in explore, get overwhelmed, read the handbook, and most importantly enjoy the FREE exchange of ideas and Deny Ignorance.

5. ATS has the most user friendly Citation toolkit that I've seen anywhere if you like to post and link outside stuff you'll learn to love it.

posted on Aug, 16 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
jefwane,
Thanks for the pointers, and dont worry I never let people online piss me off. I am a veteran of several other board so I know the Ps and Qs, but still thank you !!!!! Im not really much of one for my own theories on things, I am just a mad UFO junkie!!!!! I love to read and watch as much as I can on them. Thanks again for the advice......... Southern Hospitality !!!
trey

top topics

join