It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I also Believe the Moon is inhabited...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Mushroom caps and cheese. There is no such thing as the dark side of the moon. No matter what retired Apollo astronauts may say. Why folks do we put orbiters and planned robotic explorers there? Can anyone answer me that? If we put earthboot on that thing in the 60's. It doesn't make sense!

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Got it ITF, most well said. 'These damn things are huge! Houston....do you have the mirrors in place? Fougetaboutitt.

posted on Dec, 9 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Do you think you could have been seeing the future rather than the present??

posted on Dec, 10 2007 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Originally posted by jprophet420
i was expecting a harder question but this is easy to speculate on for me. assuming whatever is on the moon, other humans, humans and aliens, aliens only~ what/whom ever is there has a basic understanding of human nature. we ruin everything we touch for the most part. avoidance would be the best policy if possible.

Ah, the old, ignorant "humans ruin everything we touch, therefore we can't be trusted and are not yet ready to know the truth" argument. Ignorantly Laughable.

A beaver ruins everything it touches too.

Well ITF I don't recall the last time I saw a beaver ( or a mole or primate for that matter ) exploding a nuclear bomb.

Who was it that misqouted from the Hindu holy book '' Now I am become Death, the destroyer of worlds '' ?

Ah yes, I remember, it was that human theoretical physicist J Robert Oppenheimer.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I wonder how the folks on the moon will feel

when the United States bombs them

This country wont be happy until the world is totally inahilated by whatever is out there.

Living dangerously is the thing now, i guess.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join