It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I also Believe the Moon is inhabited...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is going to be a long post, and hopefully up to the high standards I have seen from Mr. Lear in other forums. I suppose the best place to start is a little bit about myself, as I have no hard scientific 'proof' as the title implies. The first obvious anomaly is my name, or my online moniker. I do not consider myself a prophet. The name was spawned when I saw the movie Tank Girl. There was a character named 'Johnny Prophet'. My initials IRL are 'JP' which i am always asked to explain, or rather identify. This was a snappy answer I could throw around yet with a profound (albeit sarcastic) undertone. I.E. you don't have to be a prophet to understand the mess we're in, you don't have to be a prophet to realize someting bad will happen. Its living your life that matters. The 420 you can google if you don't understand, that's not 'appropriate' or relevant here.

Anyway, I got into OBE by 'coincidence' (yes that is a James Redfield reference) in the early days of the internet when AOL was about all there was for the average Joe. I made a reference to astral projection on my profile, and someone sent me a message asking me about why I had listed astral travel as one of my hobbies. I wasn't really interested in self induced OBE but was curious so I explained that I had what seemed like an OBE as a side effect of intoxication (leave it at that). He pursuaded me to read this Treatise on Astral Projection . Little did I know that it was Robert Bruce (the author) who had contacted me. I did a lot of the excerscises and meditations int the work and after a few weeks I was able to escape my body during a lucid dream. This is the part that ties into the moon, soon. The feeling I cant describe, it was exactly the same as before but without any intoxication. I was sober at that time specifically and in general so It was rather significant. After that experience I decided it was best left alone.
One more paragraph before we get to the moon. Its about my dreams. I don't want to say I can just see/predict the future in my dreams, but I will say I seem to have a special empathy for Earth related events. The only dream I have ever had that was very specific involved the earthquake in japan in 2004. I had no idea what day it would be, but that it would be a 7.2 and in Japan. I actually witnessed it firsthand in the dream and remember saying to myself in the dream "What the hell am I doing in Japan?". I told my wife about it but no one else. Needless to say She was shocked when she watched the news on October 23rd that year.
On to the moon now. I also had a quite unforgettable dream about the moon. In this dream I was in public with a friend and when I looked up at the sky instead of an earth to moon view I got a moon to earth view. I felt the same feeling as I mentioned in the earlier scenarios. It was amazing but immediately I got a sinking feeling. I assumed that it was a nuclear winter on earth and numerous souls were stuck on the moon now. It reminded me of the movie 'The Terminator'. I rarely though of it since then, a few years back.

That is until I saw John's first reference to moon civilization. It literally hit me like a ton of bricks. I remember thinking "This guy is intelligent and wise, what would make him think some crazy thing like that..." Then I thought of the dream again. There was no evidence of nuclear winter on the earth in my dream. The clouds looked normal and I could see land and ocean clearly in my 'dream'. I wasn't seeing dead souls, I was seeing live ones. I cannot describe how surreal it felt, but it was certainly 'that feeling' once again (in the dream).

So I'm mostly only on the 911 forums here and so I may not know some of you and I expect mixed reaction but am looking forward to it. I'm slowly going to see what things I can find out about the moon here. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Your personal experiences are interesting examples of synchronicity, however, they don't go a long way toward verifiying the existence of someone or something living on the Moon, whether it be aliens or our own brave boys and girls of the Secret Space Force (Semper fi ad Astra).

But, hey, if you believe it, that's fine. Maybe someday it'll all be proven true. Probably not, but that's what belief is all about.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
...and you believe the moon is inhabited because...?

Your opening post, whilst interesting, wasn't exactly brimming with information on why you believe the moon to be inhabited.

Inhabited by who?...or maybe what would be a better way to phrase that.

For how long? Do you believe the moon to be an artificial construct as some do?

Skeptical though I am, I look forward to reading your thoughts on this, even if I don't reply.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
wow, interesting..

my sister told me once she had seen herself (her astral-body)one night when she was asleep, she saw our cat looking at herself (her astral-body)! our cat could see her..
she was shocked in that moment she recognized herself and went into her body again.

cool story, can you remember some more of your dream on the moon? city,people..?

[edit on 12-8-2007 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I've heard that the moon was inhabited but most of the stories I've heard that could support such an idea revolved around the mission where NASA crashed a ship or probe of some type into the moon and it gonged like a bell.

When I read that or even think about it, I keep seeing all those poor aliens inside suddenly slapping their hands to their ears and yelling, "AWWWWE HELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as the sound booms on and on inside the moon.

Someday or in some lifetime, I hope to go to the moon. Until I make it there, I'll leave the speculation to the more adventurous of mind.

Love and light.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
the moon is like an alien planet..it was towed in place some 350 million
years a go to give life to our planet... yes now what about the darkside ??
of the moon is it even more active ??

not much info on the dark side.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth

Were the 63 moons of Jupiter also towed, and why is the moon made out of the same rock as earth? I guess this all comes down to if you believe in a fully imbedded ET then it just leads to having them on the moon too.

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
...and you believe the moon is inhabited because...?
There were people there in my dream

Your opening post, whilst interesting, wasn't exactly brimming with information on why you believe the moon to be inhabited.
agreed. maybe a better word than believe is feel

Inhabited by who?...or maybe what would be a better way to phrase that.
i felt it was a who, not what, perhaps who and what would be a plausible scenario..

For how long? Do you believe the moon to be an artificial construct as some do?
no clue

Skeptical though I am, I look forward to reading your thoughts on this, even if I don't reply.
thank you

[edit on 14-8-2007 by jprophet420]

[edit on 14-8-2007 by jprophet420]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
here is an interesting read on the subject.

www.ufoarea.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 02:46 PM
link   

A spectacular object photographed during Apollo 12 mission-originally
just a dot on a NASA print enlargement the intricate details-
NASA no comment.

posted on Aug, 15 2007 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Let's assume for the moment, for the sake of argument, that the moon is, indeed, inhabited. LGM, or whatever, have lived, worked, procreated, and just generally made merry on Luna for several hundred, if not thousands of years. The question I pose, is this: If they are so advanced that they can live on a world so hostile to life as the moon is. Why hide themselves? It's fairly obvious that they are far more technologically advanced, and have little to fear from us.

Is it through some altruistic wish not to interfere with our development? Some sort of LGM Prime Directive? Or, more sinisterly, waiting for some plan to unfold? Or is it something in between those two polar opposites?

While I'm skeptical to the point of disbelief. One never knows...

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
i was expecting a harder question but this is easy to speculate on for me. assuming whatever is on the moon, other humans, humans and aliens, aliens only~ what/whom ever is there has a basic understanding of human nature. we ruin everything we touch for the most part. avoidance would be the best policy if possible.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by slaveearth

The earth and moon have stayed in perfect alignment as to never reveal the other side. How? It would seem that a minimal shift would, over time, expose the dark side to us. Its as if we are not being permited to see it.

[edit on 18-9-2007 by corusso]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by corusso

I too believe the Moon to be inhabited because I have seen images from the Clementine mission which clearly show piloted craft, also some years ago, I saw an enormous craft apparently being test flown from the Moon.
It was winter and I had been outside to fetch logs for the fire when I noticed a 'star' about the same distance from the Moon as the Moon's diameter. About an hour later I went out for more logs and the 'star' was in the same relative position to the moon, straight away I realised that it could not be a star. At that time I had my father in law's telescope which I set up and watched for about an hour and a half until it landed back on the Moon in the eleven o clock position.
Horsegiver.

jra

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by corusso
The earth and moon have stayed in perfect alignment as to never reveal the other side. How? It would seem that a minimal shift would, over time, expose the dark side to us. Its as if we are not being permited to see it.

It's called tidal locking. A fair number of the Moons that orbit the gas giants are tidal locked, as are the two Moons of Mars and the most extreme example is of Pluto and Charon which are locked to eachother. This isn't something that's unique to the Earth and it's Moon, nor is it caused by some mysterious force that's trying to prevent us from seeing the other side of the Moon.

Also, just to note, there is no dark side of the Moon, just a far side. All sides of the Moon get an equal amount of day and night.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by horsegiver
I had been outside to fetch logs for the fire when I noticed a 'star' about the same distance from the Moon as the Moon's diameter. About an hour later I went out for more logs and the 'star' was in the same relative position to the moon, straight away I realised that it could not be a star.

What is the essence of your scientific claim that the illuminated dot could not possibly be a star?

[edit on 3-11-2007 by Aelita]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelita

Hi Aelita,
To answer your question, to the best of my albeit limited ability, Iwas not aware of any planet,let alone any star in the heavens moved at anything like the relative speed of the Moon in it's path across the night sky.
This belief encouraged me to set up my Father in law's telescope and take a closer look, I sat outside in the cold for about an hour and a half watching an enormous cone shaped object manouevering just above and slighly to the left of the Moon[11 o clock position] During this time, it looked as if two large solar arrays were being deployed, creating a butterfly shape, it opened out and it closed again, and then slowly moved back toward the Moon and apparently landed.[it dissapered behind the Moon and did not reappear.]
This sighting, coupled with the numerous instances of craft flying above the surface of the Moon, clearly visible on many of the Clementine Mission photographs lead me to accept fully that there are people living there all the time, not just our people visiting.
Regards,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420
i was expecting a harder question but this is easy to speculate on for me. assuming whatever is on the moon, other humans, humans and aliens, aliens only~ what/whom ever is there has a basic understanding of human nature. we ruin everything we touch for the most part. avoidance would be the best policy if possible.

Ah, the old, ignorant "humans ruin everything we touch, therefore we can't be trusted and are not yet ready to know the truth" argument. Ignorantly Laughable.

A beaver ruins everything it touches too. Damn things chop trees down and can screw up an entire waterway, casing flooding where it shouldn't be and killing many, many creatures unprepared for such a killer rodent.

A mole ruins everything it touches too. Damn things rampage through fields, carving tunnels with complete disregard to how it affects other animals. Poor deer running through a field and breaking a leg due to some killer rodents inexcusable environmental destruction.

Lets not forget about those damn primates. Baboons actually make and use weapons against other animals for no discernible reason. They ruin the environment too.

I could go on, but you get my point. People who believe in this line of logic are just putting up a mental barrier so they don't have to face reality and use common sense, reason and logic. So much easier to believe in fantasy when life sucks, huh?

posted on Nov, 7 2007 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by slaveearth

A spectacular object photographed during Apollo 12 mission-originally
just a dot on a NASA print enlargement the intricate details-
NASA no comment.

That should be the 3rd stage of the Saturn V, called SIV-B, often mistaken for a genuine ufo
(probably you took it from here
www.ufoarea.com... )

This one is cropped from a higher version, here
eol.jsc.nasa.gov...
you'll find a low-res version from NASA:

i try to show you how the "negative-empty" part of the stage, once darkened, appears to be the "positive" one:

hope is understandable...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join