It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians Hoax North Pole Underwater Footage!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Well, the USA faked the flag on the moon... now the Russians do the same, but just below the north pole. So funny that is.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Terrapop]

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Terrapop]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terrapop
Well, the USA faked the flag on the moon... now the Russians do the same, but just below the north pole. So funny that is.

Im going to take that as a lame attempt at sarcasm..

Russia is just trying to pull together a country that is falling further into turmoil. The threat of a disintegrating russain federation is very real. I saw a documentary not so long ago that spoke of the lack of nationalism in Russia today. I will post the video below here in a bit. This to me, comes off as a weak attempt to help in restoring 'pride' to russias ppl once again. Didnt workout so well this time though.

heres the video I was talking about. It has six parts.

Death of a nation - Russia
Part 1
www.youtube.com...
Part 2
www.youtube.com...
Part 3
www.youtube.com...
Part 4
www.youtube.com...
Part 5
www.youtube.com...
Part 6
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 12-8-2007 by West Coast]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
How about we just watch the video? If a 13 year old can find it, why can't we? Where is it?

If it's true, I think this is humor on the part of Russia..

I think they're taking a subtle shot at the United States because maybe they feel the moon landing was staged.

Think about it..

(before I say this, I don't know whether the moon landing was staged or not, so I'm just speaking in this context for the sake of making a point)

The United States fakes the moon landing to plant their flag to essentially make the claim that they were the first to land on the moon, so in some small insignificant way, claiming the moon.

Russia fakes video of their planting a flag at the North Pole to make a claim that the North Pole is theirs.

It's just a very basic similarity that may not even hold water. But it's possible.

Russia isn't dumb enough to think nobody would catch that if they truly did put a clip from Titanic in their video. It was probably just a message to the United States.

That's how I see it, anyway

apc

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
They should have used the Abyss.

And when the sea people show up they could claim they discovered an advanced civilization, too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join