It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these Meteor's or UFO's filmed in space?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I havent seen these before, looks like meteors but im not sure.

Maybe satilites?

Is this old film, tried to do a search but no luck.
Still cool to look at if you havent seen it. looks like a lot of metor action towards the end.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
They're not meteors. NASA, if they were going to say anything, would probably say they're ice particles or space debris. They actually are alien craft.

IMO.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I would be willing to say that some of the objects we were seeing could be space debris and possible sattelites. However In have no proof of either. IMHO I think some of those objects could very well be ufo's.
Does anyone have the software capabilities to track the speed of the objects and observe whether their speeds remain constant or fluctuate. That is probably were I would start looking. I hope some of the otheres chime in on this. I've watched lots of STS video and always wondered about these things but never really brought it up to anyone. good post

[edit on 11-8-2007 by highfreq]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I had to check the terminology before posting but it may be a *meteoroid* lit by the Sun. I think a meteor would have created "sparks" from the atmosphere.
en.wikipedia.org...
Definitely UFO aand maybe an alien ship.

RR

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
They're not meteors. NASA, if they were going to say anything, would probably say they're ice particles or space debris. They actually are alien craft.

IMO.

I agree with this statement. You will most likely always hear the term "ice particles" whenever you are talking UFO's.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by RudyRed
I had to check the terminology before posting but it may be a *meteoroid* lit by the Sun. I think a meteor would have created "sparks" from the atmosphere.
en.wikipedia.org...
Definitely UFO aand maybe an alien ship.

RR

i was thinking the same thing about the sparks from the atmosphere, not sure what we're looking at, but a nice find

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think we are seeing possibly a few different things. Some of them are traveling like meteors and others are moving like some craft. But did you notice right at the end of the video( just a second before the film ended) there where some that where just appearing. And meteors normally go in the same direction i believe.Makes you wonder why nasa would let these videos be seen if they are ufo's. Its a good video with lots going on in it. I would not be so quick to say that these are not ufo's.

join