It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive ULF ‘Blast’ Detected In US Bridge Collapse Catastrophe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Reports from Russia’s Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics located in Irkutsk are reporting today that their Siberian Solar Radio Telescope (SSRT) detected a ‘massive’ ultra low frequency (ULF) ‘blast’ emanating from Latitude: 45° 00' North Longitude: 93° 15' West at the ‘exact’ moment, and location, of a catastrophic collapse of a nearly 2,000 foot long bridge in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Russian Military reports state that the total collapse of such a massive bridge, and in the absence of evidence linking its destruction to terrorist activity, could only have been accomplished by an acoustic weapon, of which the United States Military is known to possess.

I came across this info and was thinking weather there could be any truth in this. After all the collapse of a bridge all of a sudden is kind of surprising.

LINK

mod edit: changed quote tags to external quote tags

Quote Reference (review link)

[edit on 11-8-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:47 AM
link   
My husband and I discussed the bridge collapse after it occurred. I'm not an expert on bridge construction and design, but it would seem to me that if the bridge were in bad condition it would, over time, fall apart, with chunks falling off here and there.

I can not see how it would just conveniently collapse during rush hour. Again, I'm not an expert, just considering what I THINK would happen.

My husband's first thoughts were of a sub sonic wave, as he thought as I did and concluded that this was the only possible option.

Considering the government's primary research organizations into acoustic weapons research is located less than a mile away from the bridge, it now seems more plausible.

Interestingly enough, the article also indicates that the surrounding neighborhoods are home to one of the largest Muslim populations in the US.

It's possible the research facility had an accident. It's more possible this was intentional and 'practice' for possible future 'terrorist' attacks.

I was not able to verify the information on the Russian Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics website.

As an afterthought...upon viewing post and seeing my avatar.....coincidentally enough, the worst worm in history..the 'Love Letter' worm was found on the Yahoo! slide show of the bridge collapse. I wonder how many people have been infected with it?

[edit on 8/11/2007 by CSkys]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Actually, at rush hour is when you'd EXPECT it to collapse. The weight of end-to-end cars all braking and accelerating in little waves as the traffic moved through is about the worst condition there is.

But at any rate, to say that's the "primary" research organization is untrue, and you might read the first page where I address the difference between radio and sound.

Here is a partial list of big bridge disasters, there are a lot of local ones that cause loss of life you don't hear about on CNN.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:01 PM
link   
There's another thread discussing this here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please post your comments in ther earlier thread.
Closed.

top topics

join