It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me find this footage.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Hello,

I have been trying for about two days to find a documentary interview on Bob Lazar on youtube , and all i can find are snippets of it or this version which is in spanish here.
I know there is a english version of this on youtube somewhere because i have seen it.
If anyone out there knows the location of the english version of this documentary with Bob Lazar plz let me know.. Plz plz plz if anyone has this and/or knows where to find them plz let me know. I am compiling a database on these things and i really really really need the footage. I know for a fact that it is on youtube somewhere but i am unable to locate it for some reason.

I appreciate all help.

Omega

[edit on 11/8/2007 by Omega85]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Is this the one you were looking for?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is a 44 min video of your spanish video in english

Google Video Link

Hope this is what you are looking for. Very interesting video btw.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
" By joe hes got it!!"

Thats the one Rhain . Google eh? darn thats what workin on 2 out of forty eight hours sleep will do to ya lol.
Seriously thanks heaps

Omega.

Btw subject X i have also archived the video you pointed out to thanks man

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Hello,

How are you all?
Thats absolutely the video Rhain thanks again

But unfortunately for me ,Google have done something with there web code that stops me from downloading the video to put on my hard drive and then putting it on a dvd to watch on my tv, I used to be able to do it with one of my Firefox addons (Video Downloader 1.1.1 ) It works with other sites like youtube and things like that but because Google have changed there video code or something like that i cant download it
. So does anyone have any ideas about how to download the area51/Bob lazar documentary video ???
I know on the GoogleVideo site that it has an option to download and then it has what format you want to download the video in but the only option on the site for me and this video is for a PSP/Ipod format which is useless to me
Plz plz plz i would really appreciate some help on how to tackle my untill recently, bugger of a problem.

I look forward to your thoughts.

Omega

new topics

top topics

join