It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mine Collapse - Pure Theory and Speculation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:58 AM
link   
*** This is not my opinion about the mine collapse, but since this is ATS I figured id throw a bone out there and see if anybody chews. ***

I dont know why this popped into my head but I figured id post on here and see what the reactions are. Let me state again this is NOT what I think happened, and is purely just speculation and a shot in the dark. Anway.

While reading the news today on-line, it seems 99% of the news sites are following the mine shaft collapse with constant updates flowing to keep the general public in-the-know so to speak.

Now the idea is this, What if the mine was collapsed on purpose?

With all of the other things going on in the world such as the dying economy, russian plus china war games, and the al-Qaida tape speaking about using truck explosions to contaminate an area with radioactive material, the infamous Dirty Bomb, this couldent of happened at a better time. (Not that there is ever a good time, but just an observation)

Maybe the powers that be thought that this mine collapsing is the perfect ploy to wash out the rest of the medias current events. They knew these poor miners (I really hope they pull through) would play on the strings of the populations emotions. Everyone is so focused on this one current story (the trojan horse), the rest of the highly controversal news stories are sneaking in unseen and back out before even being noticed.

In a world of "What if", it cant hurt to think.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by deadline527]

join