It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is going on in the desert?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Out in the deserts of Nevada, a few new weird images I've stumbled upon, anyone know what's going on out there in the desert..? Some of you know about the googlemaps Hexagram star out in the desert, this is the location surrounding it, and as you can see the government and/or military has crowded around it...

high up

Weird Star and Cross

This next picture is just north of the star and cross:

odd

This weird structure appears to actually be a runway, because when I zoomed in I saw planes:

weird runway 1
weird runway 2

This next one is a close-up of the star (hexagram):

STAR

The final image is of a nearby pyramid with a swirl in the center, the satellite image thing wouldn't let me zoom in very far on it...

Pyramid

the next is a zoom in on that roadway cross, some of the vehicles look like tanks:

tanks and buildings

this is next to the cross and the buildings, a (supply) train:

train

This pic is another military exercise I found appearing to involve tanks:

another tank exercise

The last pic is of an almost identical runway to the first, this one to the south of the star:

southern complex

The weird thing isn't that these are remote military test sites, but that they're so close to the strange geometric shapes, and, nearby the star there is also several weird craters that almost look lunar in origin... also to the east is another runway like structure with circular areas over the otherwise straight runway, raising the question, what is going on in the desert?

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Bombing (the craters), target practice (the triangle and "swirl") and target ID, destruction, and damage-assessment exercises (the various real-world targets).

All pretty much standard military setups and pretty well covered here at ATS over the years.

By the way, the "pyramid and swirl" is actually a two-dimensional triangle with bullseye in the middle. Pyramids are three-dimensional objects.

Edit : Some threads

Images North Of Area 51
Giant desert triangle in NM!
Triangle in the Nevada desert...what is it?

[edit on 8/11/2007 by eaglewingz]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I knew it wasn't a pyramid by definition, just sounds more mysterious to call it one

It makes sense, but, a hexagram, still seems an odd shape for no nonsense military men to choose... and since you don't work there personally you might be wrong, which gives me excuse to pretend I found something enigmatic and not routine military drills...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
and since you don't work there personally...

And how do you know I don't?

You know what they say about Assuming!

And that goes double here at ATS

Edit : And an explanation from a Subject Matter Expert :

Originally posted by Shadowhawk
The first image is a replica of a SA-2 surface-to-air missile (SAM) site.

For more information, check out this site:

www.acig.org...

[edit on 8/11/2007 by eaglewingz]

new topics

top topics

join