It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

numerology in crop circle??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedude
film of ufo`s forming a crop circle in england.
I believe this is real

youtube.com...

That video was proven to be a hoax, I believe. I was watching a program the other day that explained it. The creators even demonstrated how it was done. I may be remembering wrong, but I'm pretty sure that is the same video, the lights and everything.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Ive looked at many crop circle pictures and in my opinion the fake ones are easy to spot simply due to the fact that they 'look man made and usually very un-precise' lol

Sorry, but I have a need to point this out.

"looked at many crop circle pictures"

Really ? Have you, now ?

"look man made (sic) and usually are very un-precise"

Wow.

Ever done any "investigating " ?

It helps.

Crop circles ARE man-made.

Please point my dumb-a to a "real" crop circle.

Thanks,
Lex

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
EDIT: As for the ''numerology'' yes it is 00-99, but there are a few mistakes (A 5 that has been turned into an 8, stuff like that)

Yes! Aliens come from outer space to bring us a message.
And this message is..

Note: www.circlemakers.org for leet crop circles.
(Haven't seen the one in this topic on their site yet though)

[edit on 11/8/07 by -0mega-]

[edit on 11/8/07 by -0mega-]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:35 AM
link   
can no one see that there isn't a 86, 96 0r 97? There are 3 88's and 2 87's. Whatever that means.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by smarteye
can no one see that there isn't a 86, 96 0r 97? There are 3 88's and 2 87's. Whatever that means.

Honestly i think this one is a fake

the numbers look a little sketchy...
they are missing all the 4's (perhaps they ran out of time..)

there isnt a 86 96 or 97... (maybe indicating tht they made a mistake because while creating it they could not see it from above..)

I have to say... i think its fake

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
www.circlemakers.org and the like are nothing more than disinformation websites to make the public give no attention to them. Ive read many so called statements i.e. a international group of artists who create and then delight in the fact that the world believes it`s u.f.o`s. Give me a break haha I would never buy such garbage. That shredded wheat by the way is photoshoped

Anyway thats just my opinion about the disinformation.

And apparently from what ive read they were not actually able to prove that video of the ufo`s making a crop is fake. the original guy who said he created it was found out to be lying. I cant remember where I read this..somewhere on the net..Ill try and find it again :p

[edit on 11-8-2007 by spacedude]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I agree this one is fake, based on the poor number construction.

No one with an open mind and the ability to think beyond the box could honestly say all crop circles are hoaxes. There have been a few unexplainable ones.

To say all crop circles are hoaxes, is like saying all ufos cannot be e.t. ... how would you know, they are unidentified ... otherwise they would have a direct name like bird, plane, helicopter, secret military project

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thats so obviously man-made, since the numbers are all uncentered, imperfect, etc... In real crop circles the detail is just perfect.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Theres just tons of groups of artists that go out onto fields and make crop circles, and they look extremely authentic... So I guess there isn't really a formula to define an authentic one.. We just have to use our discerning ablilties im afraid...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
what i find strange with this picture is the rendering colors of what i believe are men in the upper part of the picture.But other than that i couldn't swear it's been photoshoped

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Someone should find out if them letters are 'printed' into the ground with any particular font from an editing program like Photoshop....? If it turns out to be an identical font from Photoshop them it's a big FAKE.

Thanks.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by C0bzz]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Watched a crop circle doc tonight where they interview briefly Lucy Pringle (the woman who runs that website the catalogue`s many of the crop circles in England. Not sure if its her team or what but they also interviewd a group of scientists they fly all over the world to do tests on the crop circles wheat etc
And they find that the wheat itself has a type of bursting effect on parts of it as if the wheat was heated from inside typical to microwave rays. They have found these effects at most crop cricles around the world.

The one farmer they interview who had a crop circle in his field also believes no humans made this because like he states there would broken wheat were people had walked through the fields and or tire tracks of a motor vehicle as found by some crop circles.

There have been many interesting crop circles found and for me this one and the Mayan calender one are really interesting

I will never believe that ALL crop circles are made by humans..Maybe 2% are..to serve as a debunking method.
If I had to believe crop circles are fake, then I must believe every ufo including the pheonix lights were nothing more than cloud formation, lava balls,weather balloons,micky mouse,santa class LOL

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   

film of ufo`s forming a crop circle in england.
I believe this is real

youtube.com...

[edit on 10-8-2007 by spacedude]

Siblin is right, this has been debunked as a fake, I recently watched a show on the Travel Channel (I believe) where they interviewed the man who made it, then he and a fellow graphic artist showed how they created the film.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by andyzero1234]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   
well the numbers are in sequence.although in music, most the time we don't play the 4th note.....in a scale do re mi fa so la ti do. since there is no 4 or no fa it could be a code for fequency, or pitch of noises in order to levate objects as in acient egypt. its just a hunch, or guess of what it could be, but I'm sure its a code for something

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 12:07 AM
link   
this is not a real alien crop circle... crop circles are created by craft propulsion systems when they "touch down"... i.e. spinning gyros

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 11:58 PM
link   

00.01.02.03.0 - 5.06.07.08.09
10.11.12.13.1 - 5.16.17.18.19
20.21.22.23.2 - 5.26.27.28.29
30.31.32.33.3 - 5.36.37.38.39
40.41.42.43.4 - 5.46.47.48.49
50.51.52.53.5 - 5.56.57.58.59
60.61.62.63.6 - 5.66.67.68.69
70.71.72.73.7 - 5.76.77.78.79
80.81.82.83.8 - 5.86.87.88.89
90.91.92.93.9 - 5.96.97.98.99

This table is a little off. Reading from top down, it goes in multiples of 10(00,10.20 etc) but at the bottom of the "6" row, the bottom 2 are 88 twice, and the bottom of the "7" row has 87 repated twice. The 5 in 35 has also been flattened, and 85 looks like 88. This to me indicates human error, and leads to the conclusion(for me) that this was not a "real" crop circle. It's too imperfect. The numbers all over it have mistakes and look sloppy.

Look in the original pic to see what I'm referring to

Oh yeah, everyone can see it is missing the row for 4, 14, 24 etc.

[edit on 8/13/2007 by Kronik98]

[edit on 8/14/2007 by Kronik98]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join