It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother jailed for girl's murder

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Mother jailed for girl's murder

news.bbc.co.uk

A mother and her boyfriend have been jailed for murdering her four-year-old daughter in West Yorkshire.

Sharon Wright, 23, and 22-year-old Peter McKenzie-Seaton were both given life terms for killing Leticia Wright and each will serve at least 23 years.

Leticia had 100 separate injuries when she died and the judge at Bradford Crown Court said she had suffered "deliberate and grotesque cruelty".
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:06 PM
link   
This is horrible. I feel so bad for the little girl. The most aggravating and unnerving part is that she would stand in the window looking out at the world while this abuse was happening. The poor thing wasn't even able to properly verbalize the abuse. I'm glad that the abusers are in prison.

When things like this happen the only thing you can do is mourn.

news.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 10-8-2007 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
i have a hard time even looking at her picture. i have no reservation about glaring at the criminals and wishing death upon them though.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   
And here are the scumbags that did it.

Because the didn't have any pot?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I read that she had cigarette burns, and bite marks from head to toe.
I'm pretty good at looking at a situation through others eyes, but I can't even begin to understand the thought processes that these monsters possess.
That poor little girl. I can't even imagine the terror she must have felt every day of her short life. An innocent little girl. Her biggest fear should have been "Being in the dark". Falling down and skinning her knee should have been the most intense pain she felt. My prayers go out to her.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
A hell of alot of questions need to be asked:

1) Why did Social Workers not intervene when, neighbours, reported what was going on in that little girls household. The Social Workers visited the residence and done nothing about it.

2) Heads should roll becuase of this. It is a complete failure on the Authorities part to take any action against thse two murderers.

3) These two need to be out on death row. I have said previously I am agaisnt the re introduction of the death penalty, but these two are not human they are below scum.

Makes me sick to my stomache that these two were allowed to get away with this brutality for so long. Hope they get their just deserves serving their time in jail.. Hope they rot in hell...

top topics

join