It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

strange light in night sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Hello,I've been a lurker for a few months and this is my first post.Anyways,tonight I was outside looking at the sky because I know August is a good month to see meteors and noticed something strange.What I saw looked like a star moving across the sky when suddenly it flashed very brightly for about a second.I believe the color looked like a fuzzy yellow or blue.The object was definitely not a meteor because after the flash it was still drifting across the sky.During the night I saw similar objects moving but none flashed like the first one did.

Before posting here I looked on the net for similar occurrences because I thought it could have been a satellite.After assuring myself it was not a satellite or an airplane I decided to post and see what people here thought.And yes I did read the post "If you think you saw a UFO" before posting this.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by bseven]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   
First Weclome to ATs,

And thankl you for sharing your experience with us,

Just a few questions so we can look in to it a lil,

Where was this?

Or what part of the world?

Is there any way you could find a simuler pic to what you think you may have seen?

How long did you watch it for?

Thank you

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by asala
First Weclome to ATs,

And thank you for sharing your experience with us,

Just a few questions so we can look in to it a lil,

Where was this?

Or what part of the world?

Is there any way you could find a simuler pic to what you think you may have seen?

How long did you watch it for?
Thank you

This was in the Midwest (wisconsin) around 3:45am

United States

Im sorry I cannot,but If I can find one I will post it.

For about a minute,it was moving very fast across the sky

(Mod edit to fix post)

[edit on 10-8-2007 by asala]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
soun interesting. can you also tell us the direction had come from/left towards? and what did its shape look like or was it just an orb like thing?
did the bright flash create any noise? also since you saw others, please tell us about them. like were they seemingly flying together/same direction/flying patterns?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
soun interesting. can you also tell us the direction had come from/left towards? and what did its shape look like or was it just an orb like thing?
did the bright flash create any noise? also since you saw others, please tell us about them. like were they seemingly flying together/same direction/flying patterns?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet

The object was moving north to south.The luminosity was faint,I almost had to look at the object out of the corner of my eye to see it.When the object flashed it did not create any noise at all.The others I saw were flying (more like drifting) north to south and south to north.I only saw one flash,the others did not.

new topics

top topics

join