It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddles in Stone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Im sure alot of you here have seen RIDDLES IN STONE, I have seen clips posted in the forum of it. I did a google map on the White House and got this photo (and added my spin on it, hehe). If you haven't seen the movie ...GET IT!

Riddles in Stone

[edit on 10-8-2007 by spacedoubt]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:18 AM
link   
[edit on 10-8-2007 by D.E.M.]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Plain and simply idiotic. Sorry, but cmon.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Looks like the Star Trek emblem if you remove the coloring were it shouldnt be.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by earth2]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
A completely biased outlook on everything: blog.rrpgg.wmn.cc...

What are you talking about, riddles in stone? I just went to that website you linked to. It talks about all the stuff they talk about in riddles in stone. If you seen the film, understand what democracy is all about. It's a hidden monarchy/tyranny created to fool the masses that they actually have control over there government. You think the ballot box really matters? Who controls the currency in the country? who controls the military? Who's decision was it to go to Iraq? Who's decision is it to pull our troops out of Iraq...not ours, because the polls clearly show everyone wants out. Understanding masonry is understanding it takes only one man to push a plan into effect. Remember the days when emperors and tyrants would go door to door and collect taxes from the poor? Well today they just take it out of your paycheck. When your president said in his 43rd inauguration speech that we are acting on "ancient hope", what exactly does that mean? When your president speaks of the spread of democracy and throughout the nation and the downfall of tyrants(cough saddam), what is he talking about? When your president says in a speech that fidel castro need to be taken out of office...what does that mean? when his father tried to do the same thing...what does it mean? Please answer these question since it is ridiculous? I feel for anyone who can watch new Atlantis or riddles in stone, and not understand what the democracy we live in truly stands for.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by medafor]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   
[edit on 10-8-2007 by medafor]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
while it does seem kind of cool how you can make it appear as the pentagram-ish figure. i dont see how you came up with it. for instance are the points on the star certain building in washington dc, like the whitehouse, the capitol etc..?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by agent violet
while it does seem kind of cool how you can make it appear as the pentagram-ish figure. i dont see how you came up with it. for instance are the points on the star certain building in washington dc, like the whitehouse, the capitol etc..?

read what i told the other guy above

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
if you turn it over, and connect the bottom in a straight line, you then have a pyramid ... like on the back of a dollar ... even with the correct proportioned separated top section and the all seeing eye

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The problem is Americans understand America, America doesn't understanding freemasonry and why it was left out off the history books. Yet freemasons are the most powerful group of individuals in the world. Freemasons carved history. Our founding fathers were freemasons. Our "important" presidents were freemasons. Our democracy was formed off freemasonic thoughts and ideas. Secret soicities still exist, but now they have names. The CIA was "james bond" until Truman revealed the identity to the world as the "CIA".

FREEMASONRY = AMERICA'S HISTORY

[edit on 11-8-2007 by medafor]

top topics

join