It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Companies of mystery

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If you pursue a job at JT3 you get to a point that lists the following companies..if I recall they don't want you to have worked for them(self included). I just found that unusual

RPI,CH2MHILL,SPIRAL,TYBRIN,UNISYS,ARCATA,JT3,EG&G,ATAC

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Sorry for the one-liner.

Your point being ?

Puzzeled,
Lex

Edit to add : Since the OP didn't bother to explain JT3:
JT3

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Lexion]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I don't follow this at all. EG&G is part of JT3.

www.jt3.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:59 AM
link   
May be it's a suspicion of industrial espionage. Even though the companies work together i'm sure there are things they don't want the others to know.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:28 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I tried the web site too and it really messed my computer up had to log off then back on again.
Maybe it's something to do with Java that's required to play the videos

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Perhaps JT3 attacked your computer because you tried to log onto their server to have a looksy. Sometimes companies don't get mad; they go berserk.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:53 AM
link   
The videos are just USAF fluff. You can probably find them elsewhere. I couldn't get them to play. However, the rest of the website works fine. Often when a website doesn't work, it is because the java on the PC is out of date. While you are on your own, the place to get the latest java is at
www.java.com...

Now checking out those jobs, I made an interesting discovery. Point Bravo is an electronic combat range.

-----------
At Point Bravo Electronic Combat range, performs Range Control Officer (RCO) duties when required.
--------------------------
Point Bravo isn't terribly interesting to look at, I just always wondered what went on there. It can be found on google earth at
N36.5344 W115.56612

In the pre-Iraq war days, they used to do a bombing demonstration near Point Bravo. It was called Capstone, but is now called Firepower. I have photos of a few of them:
www.lazygranch.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rlineker

it works fine for me

posted on Aug, 11 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I never heard that b4.

gotta be kidding me, its the other way around.

non specific clearance is more difficult to obtain and done case by case so what would be the need for this blanket ban you speak of?

all companies so to speak operate independently like the departments within them so I dont see what one has to do with the other.

new topics

top topics

join