It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crashed ufo on the moon billions of years old (yes I said billions)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
skip to 3:20 on the video thats when the craft becomes visible

youtube.com...

Mod edit: cap title

[edit on 8/9/2007 by kinglizard]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Old news, my friend--very old news. Try here as just the latest in dozens of threads dealing with this issue.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
This has been brought up a few times, a search for retiredafb (the youtube poster) brings back these results.

It seems to be more hoaxed than not, however. Some things are kind of unexplainable (like the Apollo 20 badge video), but for the most part, it reeks of hoax. This is probably the biggest clue as to why this is a hoax.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by adjay
This has been brought up a few times, a search for retiredafb (the youtube poster) brings back these results.

It seems to be more hoaxed than not, however. Some things are kind of unexplainable (like the Apollo 20 badge video), but for the most part, it reeks of hoax. This is probably the biggest clue as to why this is a hoax.

do you have proof that isnt there

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
This also comes up when you search for the poaster

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brendanx

do you have proof that isnt there

You might start with the other threads. The point here is this thread is a duplicate. It's all been done before. Go read those threads, then decide. Please don't rehash the same old arguments yet again. This thread, I predict, will be soon closed.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
while i do see some kind of an artifact at the time slot you mentioned i can't conclusively say that it is a ufo. that being because while it is an unidentified object it is simply not flying.
however it does appear to have a door type feature to it.
very interesting pic. it is authentic though?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
while i do see some kind of an artifact at the time slot you mentioned i can't conclusively say that it is a ufo. that being because while it is an unidentified object it is simply not flying.
however it does appear to have a door type feature to it.
very interesting pic. is it authentic though?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
One clue about the authenticity of the video is the astronauts uncanny ability to carbon date an object while looking at it from a space shuttle window.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:41 PM
link   
they didnt carbon-14 date it they looked at all the metior holes on it

ok im only 14 sorry if i didnt spell like a grad.

[edit on 9-8-2007 by Brendanx]

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I generally judge the authenticity of something like this by the number of poor spellers who believe it's absolutely true. I know it's a silly prejudice on my part, but I just can't help it. I know that logically, piss-poor grammar and brilliant analysis need not automatically be mutually exclusive. But I tend to go with the numbers.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Go to my photo website for still photos that I researched for this space craft it is s206.photobucket.com... You will notice that the photos are small because they were taken from 115-117 kilometers above the Lunar surface. You can right click with your mouse and save the photos into your computer and use zooming software of your own. I use microsoft picture and fax viewer. I marked each object with red arrows and descriptions. I know the Utube video. It started me researching for photo AS15-P-9625 at the Lunar and Science web site. These photos were obtained from the Apollo 15 and 17 flights in 1971. I also show the trajectory map which indicates that NASA tic marked the locations of the space ship and the Mining operations so they knew. You will also see a very small cropped photo with a humanoid figure astride it in black. Because of the photobucket size limitations I was not able to upload larger photos. Hope you enjoy. Bill

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuicideVirus
I generally judge the authenticity of something like this by the number of poor spellers who believe it's absolutely true. I know it's a silly prejudice on my part, but I just can't help it. I know that logically, piss-poor grammar and brilliant analysis need not automatically be mutually exclusive. But I tend to go with the numbers.

Awesome post SV I have long thought it but didn't have the nouse to put it into words.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase
Go to my photo website for still photos that I researched for this space craft it is s206.photobucket.com... You will notice that the photos are small because they were taken from 115-117 kilometers above the Lunar surface. You can right click with your mouse and save the photos into your computer and use zooming software of your own. I use microsoft picture and fax viewer. I marked each object with red arrows and descriptions. I know the Utube video. It started me researching for photo AS15-P-9625 at the Lunar and Science web site. These photos were obtained from the Apollo 15 and 17 flights in 1971. I also show the trajectory map which indicates that NASA tic marked the locations of the space ship and the Mining operations so they knew. You will also see a very small cropped photo with a humanoid figure astride it in black. Because of the photobucket size limitations I was not able to upload larger photos. Hope you enjoy. Bill

it said the page was not found for the link

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecase

it said the page was not found for the link

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
This is that crazy Apollo 20 photoage, that has about a dozen or so threads on this site about it.

The object on the edge of the crater has been identifed as anyting from a ship, to a mining facility.

I beliove that there was pictures that confermed that somehting was in fact there. As for the Apollo 20 mission stuff, on the record the flight was cancelled, some argue that it went ahead anyway, but there is no proof for this, run a search on the ATS search engine, and you will find one of these many threads.

-------

Here are shots from apoloo 15/17 of the area

www.youtube.com...
------------

Here is a satalight picture of the surrounding area, you can clearly see the object in the crater, on the right hand side.

www.lpi.usra.edu...
this is from this database, and is the only picture with the area in question.
www.lpi.usra.edu...

[edit on 8/10/2007 by TKainZero]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Sorry, forgot to add the last backward slash mark. Here it is again.
s206.photobucket.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Shadows and sunlight can play tricks on the eyeballs, young Skywalker. Use the Force! There is no mining machine there, just shadows and sunlight in the one photo I enlarged. Sometimes the image must be changed to really show what may be there, but imagine that on the Moon the sunlight is much brighter than here on Earth and the shadows also much darker than what can be seen here on Earth. Perhaps someday, in your future, you will walk on the Moon, and see that area close-up with your own eyeballs. But until then, you may want to visit your local astronomy club. Perhaps someone there will show you a view of the Moon through a telescope.

dimensionalcitizen.tripod.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 02:28 PM
link   

top topics

join