It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I saw this video on the news the other night. The photographer was a man who could barely use the video camera, and was in the right place at the right time. His friend posted this video to youtube so his friend could see it, and it became a hugely popular video. It's one of the most amazing videos I've ever seen.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
That is a truely amazing video! I can't believe the baby survived....at least for the filming anyway!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
A ranger scoured the area for several days and never found a carcass. So it's believed that it survived and is still out there somewhere.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Excellent video find, Zaph!

That was a truly excellent video, and to think it was an amateur, when the pros would give their eye teeth for such a vid!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Very cool.
I don't want to say much, just let the story unfold.

Lucky videographers.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
wow, nature at it's finest...

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'm speechless.

This gives such an insight to the intelligence and behaviour of animals. While, to the naked eye, it appears they lack the basic communication that we take for granted. They certainly communicate on a level where they are willing to lay their life down for a fallen brother.

Animals are a beautiful thing, as they exist on a level that we humans can only dream.

I'm such a sap for animal suffering. As amazing as that video was, I don't think I can bring myself to watch it again.

When my girlfriend gets home, I'll have her watch it and she'll be pissed at me. As much of a sap that I am, she is just as much and then some.

Amazing video.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 12:39 AM
link   
That blew my mind! Who would have guessed the outcome? Crazy!! Thanks for that one Zaphod!

new topics

top topics

join