It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shuttle Disaster, pre-emptive discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Alright a female teacher is going up tonight in Shuttle Endeavour to complete the mission of the first female teacher in space who blew up on the Challenger. She was even the backup astronaut for McAuliffe on the doomed Challenger flight.

Now we have to try and come up with the conspiracy before it happens.. According to the phrase "The Challenger Columbia Endeavours for the Discovery of Atlantis," The space shuttles are to be destroyed in that order. So far 2 have been. The next on the list is the Endeavour. (There is another version of this phrase which makes less sense.) And remember that the North American Continent was the fabled "Atlantis" that the secret societies longed for, as seen in the ATS featured video "Secret Mysteries of America's Beginnings (www.abovetopsecret.com...).

Also on the Columbia shuttle, the first Israeli in space fell with the debris over Palestine, Texas. Indicating a strange synchronisity often found in major events.

So can anyone find any synchronistic items about this mission which would indicate a disaster, before it happens? It would be like seeing the pilot episode for the Lone Gunmen where a radio controlled plane was flown into the WTC, and then saying "I bet the world trade towers are going to be hit by a plane." If nothing happens, at least according to wikipedia, the shuttles are to be retired in that order anyways in 2010 I think. Perhaps it gets attacked by aliens, which would fit nicely with the theory that an alien visitation will start the NWO?

Alright, go to work!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Gosh, mister -- you are already predicting the destruction of the Space Shuttle Endeavour?! If anything happens to that shuttle I will be so angry at you I might burst a neck vein and run down the streets with blood splurting against the faces of innocent bystanders.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I remember this being discussed on Coast to Coast AM after the last shuttle disaster. There was apparently an order in which all the craft were to be destroyed, during missions. Can't remember who it was talking about it or which host was on that night, but maybe someone else does?

(My apologies if it was the incredibly dishonest and shady Linda Moulten Howe making these statements lol)

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Wow, just mentioning Coast 2 Coast lends loads of credibility to the whole theory.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:55 PM
link   
www.cheniere.org/books/ferdelance/intro.htm#Challenger
The link above talks of some sort of super EM blast from a Russian made source that put the Challenger out of commission.

www.dailymail.com/story/Nation+and+World/2007072673/NASA-says-worker-cut-wires-in-space-station-computer-in-sabotage-attempt/
The above has a story of the computer wires that were cut. If you recall the last trip into space had a failure that could of jeopardized the air supply. The only spook of power supply on the news but this story came out much later but was about one of the computers that went up in that trip I believe. The stories stated sabotage but who and why?

As far as synch with numbers,dates,locals etc I will have to see what I can find. NASA always tends to have something odd with numbers I have noticed.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by uberarcanist
Wow, just mentioning Coast 2 Coast lends loads of credibility to the whole theory.

LOL I hear ya, C2C is probably the most ridiculous and untrustworty radio program ever, sometimes they have credible people on, but usually its some blowhard trying to sell a book that has no truth in it.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Hm…
Why would Endeavor be decommissioned before the Atlantis and Discovery, considering that its substantially newer then the other two?

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
Also on the Columbia shuttle, the first Israeli in space fell with the debris over Palestine, Texas.

And many other towns across Texas and Louisiana. I don't think that is a very valid point. I hope you are mistaken and all goes well for the flight.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 01:07 PM
link   
If the shuttle goes down, I am sure it will be the people that can disolve the clouds with thier minds. I am watching you lightseeker.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I want to remind people that I do not want the shuttle to explode or anything, but if it did, afterwards, you can guarantee there would be conspiracy theories flying all over the internet. I hope to find a hint of something before it happens, incase it does. Heres some pics of the last shuttle disaster: ,

Originally posted by diedagaincraftsmen
www.dailymail.com/story/Nation+and+World/2007072673/NASA-says-worker-cut-wires-in-space-station-computer-in-sabotage-attempt/
The above has a story of the computer wires that were cut. If you recall the last trip into space had a failure that could of jeopardized the air supply. The only spook of power supply on the news but this story came out much later but was about one of the computers that went up in that trip I believe. The stories stated sabotage but who and why?

That was a strange article. At least it explains why I saw a cartoon recently with drunk astronauts in space.. I had no idea they were like airline pilots and get loaded before a flight. Its probably due to the stresses of being debriefed (brainwashed) by the CIA after every mission to wipe away those memories of strange alien craft outside their windows... kidding of course.. And the sabotage of the computer is strange as well. Especially since clipped wires could arc, and in an oxygen rich environment like the space station.. well.. it's happened before: boom.

Anyways here's a high-res mission patch image for STS-118
Strange as usual.

STS-118 is the first mission to use a new system designed to let the shuttle use electrical power from the station. Extra power from the Station-Shuttle Power Transfer System could extend Endeavour’s stay at the ISS by up to three days, stretching what currently is an 11-day mission with three planned spacewalks to 14 days with four spacewalks.

Heres a link to a forum with some info and pics link, lots of interesting numbers, but do they add up to anything? pun definetly intended!

[edit on 8/10/2007 by ViolatoR]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 03:36 AM
link   
They stopped using an oxygen rich environment after the Apollo 1 disaster. The ISS and shuttle both use an oxygen/nitrogen mix. There are only certain conditions they use an O2 rich environment, and IIRC those are only for spacewalks to purge the nitrogen from the astronauts blood. The individual astronaut uses an oxygen mask to breathe a higher concentration of oxygen.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Oh thats excellent news. I wonder if the guy who sabotaged the equiptment was not aware of that and thought it would blow up when switched on?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 04:08 AM
link   
It was probably more along the lines of "I prefer Company A, so if I can make this computer fail then Company B will lose the contract and then Company A can get it from them." It's been known to happen before, and it'll probably happen again in the future.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Fox is talking now about damage to the tiles on the shuttle. They said that they are checking to see if they need to be repaired. They said that if things were bad they could send another shuttle up after them.

Time will tell.

[edit on 10-8-2007 by observe50]

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Perhaps if they have to send discovery up after endeavour they will be killing two birds with one stone. That would suck.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
God i am sickened by this thread - i do hope the instigator gets out of his basement and realises that conspiracies are one thing - human lives are another

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
They don't know that there is any damage yet. There was concern because three pieces of foam came off the tank. They think that two MAY have hit the right wing, and one came off too late to cause damage. The shuttle did their standard backflip as they approached the station, and the astronauts on the station took pictures. NASA will look at the zoomed in pictures over the weekend and determine if there is any damage. They don't believe that there is any concern because the two pieces were small.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Remember when that one shuttle mission had to improvise a sace walk to remove an object the size of a playing card from between the foam..? Didnt NASA spot that from earth? Like with a super good camera? Because the astronauts couldnt see the tiles from inside the shuttle, and they didnt know the object was there until they were already in space..

Man, if NASA didn't switch to environmentally friendly foam they wouldn't be having any problems, damn hippies!

Silk!!! Hello?! I already said I dont want the shuttle to blow up, I hope it doesnt, infact I severly doubt it will. That said (again), this is just a test of a conspiracy before one is formed, this is not my conspiracy theory at all. Nor do I believe there is a 'conspiracy' here. However, if something happened there would be theories about it, including possible synchronistic items that foretold the event. If we find a huge red arrow pointing to disaster, and then something does happen, it would be like decoding the synchronistic & prophetic messages before 9-11-01. (The Long Gunmen pilot episode, the super man comic book, the spider man movie scene that was removed, the rap cd cover, and the many many many other signs that the towers were in trouble.) "conspiracies are one thing - human lives are another" Where does that leave Sept 11th? Should we not question the pre-sept11 clues because lives are invovled?

join