It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A word or two for those of you who call us "kooks".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   
First off, for those of you who believe the official story of 9/11 WITHOUT resorting to blasting us that don't and calling us "conspiracy nuts" or anything along those lines, this is not meant for you.

I am writing this for those of you O.S.ers out there that can only use "You conspiracy theorists can't even get your story straight" as a means of "proving" how we must be wrong about 9/11 being an inside job.

Sure, there are MANY different beliefs as to what REALLY happened on September 11th of 2001. Some of us believe there was a pod attached to the flight that hit the south tower. Some of us believe no plane ever hit the pentagon, hell, some of us even believe there were NEVER any planes at all. In a situation such as this, where it is all but impossible for us to EVER really know the whole truth, there are bound to be many interpretations and theories as to the events of that day.

HOWEVER, you guys are missing one ALL IMPORTANT point. Sure we may disagree at times about certain aspects of that day............BUT when it comes down to the main point....we ALL AGREE that something about what we were spoon fed just isn't right.

If you go out on the street tomorrow and ask 10 people WHY the earth revolves around the sun, you are quite likely to get at least 7 different answers. Does this mean that the Earth doesn't revolve around the sun? NO, of course it doesn't.

What's my point? My point is simply this........just because we all can't lay out a detailed explanation that's 100% percent irrefutable....it DOES NOT mean that we are wrong.

I'm so sick of going on these threads here and seeing some jackass throw up the "You damn conspiracy nuts can't even agree with each other!" argument as a means to "prove" that we must all be wrong simply because we don't agree about EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of what happened that day. To me, this ranks right along with the loser that always has to revert to pointing out someone's spelling mistakes as a reason that they MUST be wrong.

Of course, there are those of us out there that are in the whole mess for nothing but their own glory (web fairy I'M TALKIN TO YOU) and they do make it quite a bit harder on us by throwing out preposterous notions and then criticizing us for not buying into them. However, you still have no right to criticize us as a whole because a few selfish impostors here and there try to lump themselves in with us "truthers".

In the end, if we can PROVE somehow that the government planned and carried out the attacks of 9/11 to EVERYONE'S satisfaction....does it really matter what trial and error we had to go through to get that proof?

In the end, we are all working toward the SAME GOAL. And that, of course, is exposing the lies of 9/11.

In time, and as more and more evidence pops up, we are bound to have more and more theories thrown out there. We are also bound to have more disagreements before the truth FINALLY comes out. However, these disagreements and errors DO NOT NEGATE THE END POINT. And that point is, 9/11 was an inside job.

You "truthers" out there that add to this nonsense by resorting to infighting amongst each other over whose theory is "right" and whose theory is "wrong" would also do well to think about what I wrote here. We need to stick together and focus on the objective and stop all of this nonsense.

There are many paths to the "end", the important thing is that we all get there.

Jasn

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree 100%... I don't get how anyone can believe the "official story."

But same goes for something like 'chemtrails,' that seems to be the argument the keeps coming back "you don't know whats in it, so they must not exist."
If you know every detail about a 'conspiracy' then it is no longer a conspiracy, it is history.

The people ruining it is the ones distracting people with crazy theory's like no planes and holograms and so-on.

EDIT: awesome avatar
!

[edit on 8/8/0707 by Bumr055]

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Yea, the no-planers seem a bit silly. But, I guess they are after the truth just like we are.

And thanks, The Devils Rejects = Awesome and underrated movie.

Otis B. Driftwood mother*******!!! REPRESENT!! *walks away in shame for actually having typed that*

Jasn

join