It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Machine Invented That Turns Water Into Fire!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has already posted something about this already or not but basically a man from Florida accidentally invented a machine that turns water in to fire. I thought it was interesting enough to share with ya'll.

Here's the link to the article and vid.

Video: www.wpbf.com...
Article: www.wpbf.com...#

This gizmo could be revolutionary!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I suppose it's still a bit early to hear anything -- although I wonder why it has fallen quiet. The news article you posted was posted in May this year. This is certainly the first I've heard of it.

Fascinating, isn't it? Burning salt-water. That gives us yet another resource to rape!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Fla. Man Invents Machine To Turn Water Into Fire

POSTED: 1:22 pm EDT May 24, 2007
UPDATED: 2:53 pm EDT May 24, 2007

Was when the story was published. I hope this guy hasn't had a "heart attack" since then.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
i love how they're all excited about "burning water". what the don't even hint to is how much energy does it take to bombard the water with the EM field? i'm betting it's a lot more than the power harnessed by burning the hydrogen that's being pulled out of the water.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This is a GREAT find! I hope that salt water can replace gas soon!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 03:50 PM
link   
what a great find. I wonder how they're going to justify corn oil as a valid replacement fuel? this is great!

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
This is one that I have not seen before. Thank you for posting it. This is very interesting and will most definitely go into my files.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This looks interesting.

Just bear in mind that the machine that he's using to 'zap' the sea water has to also draw power.

It seems to me it would depend on the efficiency if it was feasible to run a generator.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 06:48 PM
link   
possibly
make a workaround to the efficance problem?
have the em feild machine or whatever it is start up with power, but then rig it somehow to take a portion of the energy created from burning the water? kind of like the gas powerd generator, then it would be self maintaning and powering and be feasable to put into a car! just a thought.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renshin
possibly
make a workaround to the efficance problem?
have the em feild machine or whatever it is start up with power, but then rig it somehow to take a portion of the energy created from burning the water? kind of like the gas powerd generator, then it would be self maintaning and powering and be feasable to put into a car! just a thought.

I was thinking the same thing. Have the machine power itself and then all you have to do is water the thing. That would be so cool!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 08:58 AM
link   
At first I was thinking browns gas/ electorlisis...That is a whole new method... Just think of how happy the military will be with this.

Really freaking interesting though!

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Guys... this story has had multiple threads when it first surfaced. Always a good idea to do a search for pre-existing discussions. Here's just one of the threads:

Salt Water to Fuel

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
You guys might be interested to know that there is a somewhat ancient technology very similar to this (reputed to be how the stones of ancient america - such as Tihuanaco -were cut). Do a google search for 'Brown's Gas' :

www.energyoptions.com...

freeenergynews.com...

www.phact.org...

there are many more websites dedicated to browns gas, but these 3 will give you a good picture.

nice find.

top topics

join