posted on Jan, 14 2004 @ 12:19 AM
You could try meditation-
Past Life Guided Meditation(from www.paganspath.com)
Since this is a special meditation, you may want to prepare your meditation space in a special way. Add a few ritualistic events, such as lighting a
white candle and saying a prayer stating your intent for this meditative session. Some people like to decorate their meditative space with a spiritual
symbol, a Celtic cross, Ankh, pentacle, or other symbols to add to the spiritual significance of this meditation. Once you are all set and prepared,
this is what you do. Take your time, try to imagine as much detail as possible. Don't second guess what you have seen or experienced. Just accept it
and go with the flow. Don't try to connect with more than one past life at a time. This is something you can do over and over, so get the most out of
it as you can in each session. The biggest part to any guided meditation is to not go into them with any preconceived idea of what you will find.
1. Sit in a comfortable position, one that you can sustain for about 30-45 minutes.
2. Close your eyes and take in a deep cleansing breath. Fill your lungs to their fullest capacity. Then release the breath through your mouth and
push all the air out of your body. Take in 3 deep breaths through the nose, imagine the white light from the universe coming into your lungs and
collecting at your solar plexus.
3. With all 3 exhales, image all the stress, anxiety and negativity you have leaving your body carried out to the universe on a gay smoke where it
can be dissipated and no longer do harm to anyone. As you exhale, imagine the events of the day or week floating out of your body. Put these worries
aside and begin to relax your entire body and mind. Feel the tension in your muscles begin to subside. Begin at your solar plexus and imagine the
white light moving up and down your body from this point. Imagine the warmth of the energy as it passes through your muscles and organs. Feel the
tingling sensations as the light moves down to your toes and up your body to the top of your head. Imagine your entire body engulfed by this white
divine light, from the inside out.
4. Say a prayer once more asking your guides and teachers to come to you and to help with the purpose of this mediation. State your intention
clearly and ask the GreatSpirits (your God/Goddess) to help you with your meditative journey. Don't forget to thank them up front for their
5. This step takes a little practice, don't worry if you can't do this for any extended period of time, but at least give it a try. Keep your
eyes closed, but look up at the pineal gland. This is a small gland located in the middle of your forehead, just above the brow. (this is also
considered to be the position of your third eye and is therefore the gateway to higher conscious realms). Try to keep your eyes focused on this point.
The muscles around your eyes may become sore as you stretch them upward, so don't over do this at first. As you practice, this step will become
easier and easier to do.
6. As you focus on your third eye imagine your at the base of a tunnel, dimly light and slanted upward. Imagine your astral body (or your soul)
standing up from your physical body and begin to walk toward and into the tunnel. See the lights on the walls and the texture of the floor as you walk
through the tunnel. Imagine yourself moving upward.
7. Just a head of you, about 100 yards, you see a set of glass doors and through those doors you can see a brilliant white light. You feel in your
heart that this is the light of the universal consciousness, of the Divine. A feeling of Peace, calm, protection and knowledge fills your insides.
With each step closer, you feel more relaxed and at peace, you feel uplifted and connected to this universal energy.
8. As you approach the doors, they automatically open and invite your soul into this realm of enlightenment. Beyond the doors your spiritual
9. Go inside, sit in the center of your sanctuary. State your purpose for this visit to your spiritual sanctuary. It will be important for you to
ask your Spirit Guide to come and help you during this session. Tell them what you need and how you would like them to help you.
10. When you're ready imagine yourself (your higher self) conducting a spiritual meditation. Feel yourself becoming more relaxed, going deeper into
you spiritual realm. Imagine seeing and feeling your higher self, taking in the cleansing breaths and this time, imagine your spiritual body rising
out of your higher self body.
11. Your spiritual body floats through your sanctuary to a bookcase you hadn't noticed before. Each book on the case is a volume of a past life.
There could be hundreds or thousands or more. How many are there, isn't important. See and feel your spiritual body moving to the book case and
taking one volume off the shelf. As you carry the book back to the center of the room, see your spirit merge back into the image of your higher self .
Once you have rejoined these two energy bodies, imagine your higher self opening your eyes. (don't open your eyes in reality, you are seeing your
higher self in your sanctuary. This type of visualization helps to keep you in a deep meditation which is needed to access your personal akashic
12. As your higher self looks at the book take note of it's cover. What it's made of, are there any decorations, or lettering on the cover. When
you're ready, open the book and examine the pages. What do you see? Turn each page and read about yourself, or see the various images of yourself in
a past life. Make a mental note about what you see so you can bring it back with you.
13. When you have concluded your visit, make sure you thank your guides and or God(s) for their help.
14. Imagine yourself approaching your sanctuary entry way, sitting on a pedestal by the door is a small object. Pick it up and examine it. Make note
of what it is, place it in your pocket and then leave.
15. Pass through the glass doors and heading back down to your meditative space. Imagine your soul walking through the door to your room, and seeing
your physical body right where you left it. As your soul steps back inside your physical body, all the visions sensations and answers you received
merge with your physical brain and are automatically stored into your conscious mind.
16. Take in a deep breath, begin to feel your body, become more and more aware of your surroundings, have a nice long and hard stretch, then open