It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Musical Contributions...?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Hi,

I was wondering if you ATS guys would like any music for any of your projects? It would be a nice excuse to start using my Korg Triton Extreme again

No charge, BTW

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Musical Contributions...?

Sounds like a good idea, why don't you do a PodCast.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Cool! I just uploaded an MP3 to Below Top Secret Members Music. I've got to wait for it to be approved first

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I've added some of my "music" like this:

www.belowtopsecret.com...

Not podcast, but .mp3

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Not podcast, but .mp3

Hehehe

That's some quite imaginitve and humorous stuff going on there. Plus working with pure MIDI can be a bind to say the least... takes forever!

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt

Not podcast, but .mp3

I,m so glad for this thread.
Othrwise I wouldn't have found out Helmutts hidden talents.
I've left a request on your thread.
Please please please

Online later to check your answer.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Hey UV that is quite a fiddle you have for an Avatar. I always wanted one of those Ibanez Universe 7's. Sadly Im still not quite accomplished on the 6 stringers I have. And yeah a podcast of your music would deffinately make my list of casts I listen too.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
VType,

Yep, it's a nice guitar... I own one
I'm hideously out of practise, though

The 7 string does cause a few problems such as muting an open D chord for example. I want to get a JEM7V, but finding the money is another matter at the moment. I used to own a JEM77FP but made the mistake of selling it just before emmigration to the US. The Evolution pickups on it sounded sooooo nice and the 7 string doesn't really have the same tone.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Will look forward to listening to your samples. I have a Trinity myself although the Triton is very very nice.

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by uv777bk I used to own a JEM77FP....

He he I have a *cough* 777DY Just approaching its 20th birthday

Compliments my lite ash strat and line 6 variax nicely.

Never really got off on the Korg Boards. Just updated my Rolands To Fantom + Fantom xr. Yummy.

posted on Aug, 9 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I dont know what the feasibility of this is, but how about if a special forum within BTS was created for budding and seasoned ATS musicians alike?

I realize that this could all be done through the podcast forum, but to have a dedicated forum specifically for music would be amazing. My guess is that there would be a lot of people willing to post their creatings for pleasure and critique. I am an avid guitar player and have a guitar synth that is gathering more dust than I would like. Open forums would be sweet

Sorry if this has been mentioned here before, but I thought that it would be a great idea. Thanks!

top topics

join