It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There Anyone Out There

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Came here looking for active discussion on “above top secret” topics. A curious mind can only be fulfilled from another curious mind, so enlighten me.

A lot of things are going on in the world today, some seen, but most usually unseen. I browse google news to find that this bomb has exploded here, and this company has bought that one there. I cant help thinking, why? Is there something that I don’t know? Am I, the average human being, affected by these recent events?

Since all men are created equal, I believe I have a right to now these things. If I find out the truth, only time and my resolve will be the judge of that.

Now that the hard part is over, how is everybody?

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by BostonOrange

Just hangin' in there.

Welcome to ATS! There's plenty to learn on these here humble boards. In time, I'm sure, we'll figure it all out.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Welcome. I just joined a few days ago. The diversity of opinion on topics not handled well (fairly, fully, etc.) by the mainstream media is what I find most intriguing about this place.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Welcome. Here you will meet the "Outer Limit" of mans mind.

Welcome, but be warned that the secrets you are about to hear are forever more a part of the "Twilight Zone".

And as you have cast your lot here, then you too will never be free of the need to question reality.

We seek the light, but we know that our natural state is darkness,

Welcome to the underworld.

posted on Aug, 13 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by BostonOrange
Came here looking for active discussion on “above top secret” topics. A curious mind can only be fulfilled from another curious mind, so enlighten me.

A lot of things are going on in the world today, some seen, but most usually unseen. I browse google news to find that this bomb has exploded here, and this company has bought that one there. I cant help thinking, why? Is there something that I don’t know? Am I, the average human being, affected by these recent events?

Since all men are created equal, I believe I have a right to now these things. If I find out the truth, only time and my resolve will be the judge of that.

Hey there BostonOrange,

How's Boston tonight?

I perceive that If Jesus were here (still) on earth you would be an honest seeker for The Truth like the Mark 28:12 scribe was. He was near the Kingdom of God, Jesus told this man.

It's just a huntch, I get about you.

May Savlation come to your whole Household,
Connie :

[edit on 8/13/2007 by Jesus-Is-Real]

top topics

join