It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is one big conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
There are no ghosts, aliens, monsters, UFOs, NOTHING. How did I came to that conclussion? Well, because in the history of mankind there hasnt been a proof of such thing, even today with millions of cellphone cameras, regular cameras, radars, not one clear image of an UFO, not ONE, I found it very strange that we have not even seen a picture of an UFO up close.

Is it possible that aliens exist? Of course, but the problem is that there is no proof at all that they do. If you think about it, the goverment and the military loves that kind of conspiracies, because it keeps the "conspiracy nuts" bussy looking for lights in the sky, dont get me wrong I think "conspiracy nuts" for the most part and very intelligent people who know science and physics and all that kind of stuff that the regular person cant even begin to understand, but what I´m saying is that because we have such intelliget people investigating, they should investigate what really goes on inside the goverment and military, for example, what technology do they have, is there any kind of black ops military that works completely separated and in secrecy from the regular military? And a lot of questions that need to be answered, I myself dont investigate this things because I do not consider myself as smart as some of the people here, but I truly believe that this whole paranoia is just a device created by the goverment. If you think about it they are using your most powerfull weapon against you, your MIND. They know you will ask questions, and investigate, so they are sending you on a wild goose chase, knowing that you´ll never came up with any tangible evidence, this whole UFO stories have gone for far too long, is time you turn your weapons against them, and then when you demand real answers they´ll have no choice but to do so. I hope you dont take this the wrong way, but I think that there is much more dangerous things out there made by humans.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So what you are saying is that there are no UFOs, aliens or ghosts, but it's possible that they exist. That's a bit contradictory, however I can see what you are trying to say here.

And sure people who spend their time trying to figure out UFO conspiracies could spend their time and intelligence on other things. But the fact of the matter is that these conspiracy nuts come in all different shapes sizes, "flavours"?
And there are people who want questions of what the military is doing answered, and are searching for other things instead of the fruitless investigation of other life. However, when and if they can prove something. It will change the world, and our view of the cosmos. So let the conspiracy nuts do what they do best.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This threat is extremely pessimistic. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean its not there. Think about dimensions, we can't see the 4th or any of the dimensions above it but we know there is at least a 4th. Think about light spectrum's where we only see a small portion of light waves. Your see no evil hear no evil theory is just a blast of ignorance. Thanks for reading my opinion.

new topics

join