It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.music: Lightseeker's Music Podcast #2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:45 PM
link   
PODcast:

Lightseeker's Music Podcast #2

More indie rock and pop and other surprises for ATS listeners.

All Music is pod-safe and comes courtesy of Magnatunes.com

All music and the entire podcast is presented under the Creative Commons Non-Commercial License. For more info go to www.creativecommons.org

Hope you enjoy the show.

length: 23:30
file: btsmpod_2495.mp3
size: 22021k
feed: btsm

[edit on 8/6/2007 by lightseeker]

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I hope you enjoy my second excursion into the wide world of music podcasting. Again the music on this 'cast is all absolutely pod-safe and presented under the creative commons non-commercial license.

The play list:

William Brooks - Beggar

Very Large Array - Submerge

Arthur Yoria - I'll be here awake

Five Star Fall - Mercurial Girl

All music is available at Magnatunes.com

Special Thanks to my dear friend Lisa Maples who recently passed away; I will miss her warm smile and love of life. She was a true inspiration to one and all.

[edit on 8/6/2007 by lightseeker]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I'd like to thank all of you who have stopped by so far to listen to the music; I really appreciate it. Would you all do me a great favor? If you like what you hear and think others ought to hear it too, or know others who you think would like it, will you take the time to flag this thread? The more flags it receives the more it will be displayed in a prominent position in the forum menus and on the masthead, where everyone can see it.

Also, please leave me a note here on the comments page;you don't have to write a long rave or rant, just a couple of lines telling me whether you liked the show or not and any suggestions you can think of to improve it's quality. Thank you all very much for listening. God Bless.

LS

join