It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you live near Los Angeles..........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
.....and are thinking about heading up to the Bay Area UFO convention to go meet Springer and the Guys and want to carpool, then let me know. I am serioulsy considering making the drive up but its about a 4-5 hour drive from here. I may fly, but that is about $170 round trip. I'm not sure yet, it kinda depends on if anyone else wants to carpool it up there. I'm not definetly going but if enough people from this area want to go, I'm totally down. I'm thinking about heading up early sat. morn and just heading back sat. night.
Anyone interested?

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 09:48 AM
link   
what date is it going to be? if i can work it out my girlfriend and i would like to go...if i can drag her nose out of her books!

posted on Aug, 5 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The day I want to go is actually Sat. August 25th and then come back that evening. It should be pretty cool. Click on the Bay area UFO convention in my OP and it will take you directly to the website.

Awesome! Who else wants to go.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Im up the 5 in Baklersfield, i got a another that will be traveling with me. Hoping to find somewherer to sleep besides the car.

I think im going to drive up the few hours before the start of it, (ie, leaving at midnight), and do it, im not sure, its a working idea right now, and a wired sleep schedual.

top topics

join