It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ULF Blast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

Few days ago I've received something in a newsgroup and after struggeling to find more information or any link online I gave up and decided to post it over here. To my opinion the material is worth reading it. It could be all theory but it could be also all conspiracy. Can't vouch for the veracity of material. I want to share it with you and see what you think. Personally I'm puzzled and confused. Since I couldn't find anything online I decided to post it as a whole. If somebody will be able to find something that would be very helpful. Anyway here is the material:

ULF BLAST
Body: August 02, 2007

Reports from Russia’s Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics located in Irkutsk are reporting today that their Siberian Solar Radio Telescope (SSRT) detected a ‘massive’ ultra low frequency (ULF) ‘blast’ emanating from Latitude: 45° 00' North Longitude: 93° 15' West at the ‘exact’ moment, and location, of a catastrophic collapse of a nearly 2,000 foot long bridge in Minneapolis, Minnesota.

To the horrific destruction of the Interstate 35W Bridge which spanned the Mississippi River we can read as reported by the Star Tribune News Service:

"The 1,907-foot bridge fell into the Mississippi River and onto roadways below. The span was packed with rush hour traffic, and dozens of vehicles fell with the bridge leaving scores of dazed commuters scrambling for their lives.

www.whatdoesitmean.com...

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Reduced Quote, Added Link.

[edit on 4/8/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hey Mirthful Me thnx for the link.

I was hoping that somebody would have come up with a link. I'm glad that my post at least has a back up source

[edit on 4-8-2007 by Telos]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
You may not want to thank me just yet...

Unfortunately your source is "Sorcha Faal" aka David Booth... Not reputable at all... Not even a little.

For background:

www.zetatalk.com...

www.rense.com...

www.tbrnews.org...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Oh I don't know about that.

I already said that can't vouch for the veracity of the material. I did and I still do find interesting.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Whoops...

Ongoing discussion...

Here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join