It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC ufo video, pretty amazing...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:55 AM
link   
hey, i don't know if this one's been discussed before, but it's a pretty old video. i searched the previous threads a bit but didn't find one that was related to this one. so i just thought i'd post it again. the ufo in the video, it's AMAZING! it shows the much described high maneuverability and the extraordinarily fast speeds that ufo's are supposed to have. take a look and tell me what you think...

for those of you who may already have seen it, it's the WTC ufo video...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I remember the first time I saw this - I thought 'wow'. But, I'm pretty sure that's been discussed before and has been shown to be a fake. Sorry, I'll have a snoop and see what I can find on it, however, I'm sure someone wil lbeat me to it.

Have a feeling this thread applies. Correct me if I'm wrong - I'm sure you will.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edited with thread link.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:06 AM
link   
damn it! i should have searched more. and it's supposed to be a fake! should've known. looked too good to be true... thanks serotonin...

[edit on 4-8-2007 by darklord]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
umm... can you like, delete your own threads?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I have no idea if you can delete your own threads, but don't worry about it. It's easy to get caught up in the excitement when you find something cool. Call it a learning experience and chill.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
That was originally an advertisement made for the SciFi channel right before 9/11. When 9/11 happened, they pulled the commerical from the air.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:49 AM
link   
this one again! Is for the sci fi channel

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Jeez how lazy are you? A simple search that would of took 2 mins, would have told you its an advert for the sci fi channel.

Also can't believe that you have been here for a while now and you have not seen this video done to death in a number of threads?

Thats a bigger mystery.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
C'mon, give someone a break.

They did ask could the thread be deleted somehow...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Yup this has been done here many times.

Closed.

top topics

join