It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 the missing plane

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Two things have always been on my mind about 9/11:-

1 The faces that appeared in the smoke and flames when the towers collapsed

and my main point is

2 During the grounding of all aircraft there was a report of a fifth plane but i never heard anything about it just that and i did buy all possible newspapers here.

Can anyone throw some light on the fifth plane

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by meurig
2 During the grounding of all aircraft there was a report of a fifth plane but i never heard anything about it just that and i did buy all possible newspapers here.

Can anyone throw some light on the fifth plane

You might be talking about Delta Flight 1989. It made an emergency landing in Ohio. It was also confused with Flgiht 93 for a while.

256.com...

Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 12:19:40 EDT
Subject: A close brush with death and happy to be alive

Dear Friends,

Many of you knew that [my spouse] and I and many [fellow] employees were on an 8 am flight from Boston to LA on Tuesday morning. I am happy to be alive and to be able to tell you of the events of our harrowing journey. Even though it has been only 48 hours since we departed Logan, it feels as though a lifetime has passed.

[My spouse] and I and six other fellow [...] employees were on the 8 am flight from Boston to Los Angeles on Tuesday, but we were on the Delta flight [1989], the one out of three 8am flights departing Logan that did not get hijacked.

visit source for full article

[edit on 4-8-2007 by ULTIMA1]
*Edited for excessive quoting*

[edit on 4-8-2007 by dbates]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Actually there was reports that an aircraft had crash landed near camp david i think which is about 90 miles from where "flight 93 crash landed" it was an early report that it was flight 93 that had crashed there.

join