It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay, fellas. Here's yer chance.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I've been thinking about some things, lately. We all have. Like the rest of us, I'm sure, I've been preoccupied with what needs to be done with this old world to make it a better place to live in.

I've thought about the schooling of our children; the minerals in our water; the acidity of our paper; the sharpness of our can openers; the luck of our Irish, etc.

But, I think, there's really not much we can do about any of those important things before we get a handle on the most important thing of all:

A T-Shirt Babe.

ATS has T-shirts. And ATS has babes. But, inexplicably, ATS does not yet have a T-Shirt Babe. I think that it's high time we rectified that little oversight. Don't you?

Here are two (2) simple truths that, I truely believe, the most skeptical amongst us can agree upon:

1) Babes need to be looked at.

2) T-shirts need to be worn.

So, let's knock our silly heads together and see if we can come up with a way of nominating an Official ATS T-Shirt Babe!!!

Yes, friends. The Official ATS T-Shirt Babe. It's what we've all been looking for and dreaming of. It's what we've all been working toward.

"Oh, but", you say, "Those t-shirts look just fine on a hanger, as they are, without a Babe...".

Wrong! What are you, nuts?! What kinda t-shirt looks better on a hanger than it does on a babe?

None! That's what!!

Nope. It's time. I hereby recommend the 1st Annual ATS T-Shirt Babe Contest.
You will send them T-shirts from the ATS gear shop. They will model them. You will admire them.

So, who's with me?!

And, just to get us started, I nominate everyone's favorite newbie: darkheartrising. (Is she a cutie or what?!)

So, guys (and *ahem* certain gals), who are yer nominations for Official ATS T-Shirt Babe?

The ATS T-Shirt Babe. Her time has come...

[edit on 4-8-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork

darkheartrising. (Is she a cutie or what?!)

[edit on 4-8-2007 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:12 AM
link   
LOL, I'm sorry, but I have to agree with earth2 here... Isn't she a little young?

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Too young? Hmm. Not according to her. She was up for the fun of a contest. I guess no one else is, though. Oh, well.

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:49 AM
link   
as soon as I realized the point of this post...I knew DHR was gonna be there somewhere....hehe.

Cute? Yes. Too Young? Indeed! Plus I don't think she's too concerned with the "fellas" checkin her out.

Jasn

new topics

top topics

join