It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 180 degree Object STS-75 Tether footage?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I realise the STS-75 subject has been discussed here before, I just wanted to show this to the people that say there is no evidence of intelligent control, that the objects are just pieces of ice or whatever floating around randomly in space. If thats the case then whats happening in the part I'm looking at below?

In the photo below, you can see the tether and many small blobs of light that seemed to swarm around it, take particular notice of the area circled in red... nothing there I know... yet!

In the second picture, you can see that one of the white objects seems to have appeared from thin air.

The object moves up the screen towards the tether

The object has moved up towards the Tether and goes across or behind it.

The object stops near another similar object.

The object sets off in the opposite direction down the screen.

The object returns down the screen, and again crosses the axis of the tether.

The Blob then continues down the screen untill it dissappears.

If you go to the link below you can see the actual footage its inbetween
3mins 30s ---- 4mins 41s

video.google.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Cant believe 70 views and nobody has anything to say good or bad about this footage. I was going to post some more examples but I guess theres not much point

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'll bite - seeing as you're a fellow NW UKer...

I'm torn on this to be honest with you. One part of me is thinking that it's really strange how certain things appear to change direction and velocity in this STS-75 footage. As far as I was aware, if something was travelling in a vacum it would maintain a steady velocity and direction unless something dictated otherwise.
This is where I'm torn. Is the fact that this changes direction evidence of intelligent contol, or does it simply happen because it has collided with other debris which is floating around?
At the moment I just don't have enough evidence to decide, but please, try to change my mind.

Peace, from the western end of the M62.

edited for grammatical stupidity.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by more_serotonin_pls]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I agree, objects colliding with each other could be the cause of some of the directional changes we see... but I cannot understand how this would cause an object to apparently appear out of nowhere, move behind the tether until it slows to what appears to be a full stop, and then return in the direction it just came from

I'll admit that my mind is not completely made up as to what these objects are, but they sure do show some strange behaviour for what apparently are pieces of out of focus ice,some artifact of the camera or whatever else NASA claims them to be.

Thanks for the reply by the way was gettin a bit lonely in here

[edit on 4-8-2007 by Whiterabbit29]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Clearly, all other explanations have to be ruled out before the intelligent control option can be looked at as a serious issue. Hows this for a possible explanation:

It appears out of nowhere because of the way the light is reflected. Then, it appears to stop because of a series knocks from other pieces of debris before getting shoved in the other direction.

Is this plausible? Someone please tell me because I don't know enough about these things.

If this idea is implausible or horrendously unlikely I'm back to the drawing board I'm afraid.

What d'you think?

Hey, if nothing else, at least you ain't alone on this thread no more!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I would guess that its a possibilty, that the object entering sunlight could explain its strange appearance. I'm not 100% sure if this is the case though.

The rest of your guess brings up a few questions as well.

Why do we not see any of these collisions?

Are all the collisions head on? what I mean is, is that they are on exactly the same path as the object, just in the opposite direction, so as to slow it down gradually, without it changing direction.

Then an exact collision with another object that is so precise it makes it stop completely, and then another head on collision which again we dont see to send it back in exactly the same direction it just came from?

I'm not sure what the odds of that happening are I would imagine that they are pretty high though.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Thats one of the most amazing videos ever in my book, another thing I find impressive is all those "debris" SUDDENLY APPEAR, they were not there before the tether acquires the strong ambient energy charge.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I see exactly what you're saying Whiterabbit. This is why my thoughts are going round and round in circles on this. It's so frustratingnot being able to see in detail exactly whats out there.

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ill byte. just on common sense though.

If you watch that video and watch and watch you will notice that there are 1000's of "things" out there. And the fact that they are going behind the tether allows us calculate the size of these"things".

I don't remeber exactly how big they were said to be but i remember them to be very large objects.

So the question is, would NASA reallyill byte. just on common sense though.

If you watch that video and watch and watch you will notice that there are 1000's of "things" out there. And the fact that they are going behind the tether allows us calculate the size of these "Things"".

I don't remember exactly how big they were said to be but i remember them to be very large objects.

So the question is, would NASA really feel comfortable putting million dollar objects is space if they knew there is that much crap floating around?
I don't think so.

also remember these objects were pulsating, and being video taped in IR spectrum.

so... what do you think now? feel comfortable putting million dollar objects is space if they knew there is that much debre?
I don't think so.

also remeber these objects were pulsating, and being video taped in IR spectrum.

so... what do you think now?

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 03:29 PM
link   
At first look i tought that you were totally wrong.

But looking at the video several times... it seems that the object
suddendly appears from nothing. The camera doesn´t zoom at that moment, so the chance is that the object was moving far and just entered the camera field (making it self visible) or just "appears from nowwhere".

My second opinon was that the object never made a stop and turn; it was just the ilusion of the trayectory of the object, mixed with the trajectory of another object that was coming down in the exactly opposite direction. But that doesn´t seem to be the case. It really seems that the object "stops" and "reverses" its course ????

At 3:33 / 3:35 the object "appears"

At 4:00 / 4:03 it "stops"

At. 4:06 / 4:8 ...turns...??

Sorry for my english.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Strange,no more opinions?

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Theres a lot more seemingly intelligent controlled objects moving around in this video and its easy to see on google, let the full video download then click and hold the video seek arrow and move it back and forth on a good part of the footage, watch as various objects turn at varying angles.

Sure there could be a few collisions but you got to remember the distance this is at and you'll realize just how much space these things have to move and the speed they're travelling, while the distance these things are seen at can certainly mean they might be large, in space the brightness of the sun can make small objects appear bigger than they actually are, you only have to look up on a clear night to see a satellite cross the sky and think how small it actually is from such a distance, i believe this tether was seen from the ground as I remember seeing it on tv many years ago, its really thin but due to its length and the suns brightness it was clearly visible.

Anyway these objects are strange indeed and so far nothing is conclusive but im leaning towards either intelligently controlled craft or debris being affected by the presence of a magnetic field perhaps?

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So how many can you lot spot?

I've not counted but theres many there if you just take the time to look using the above control, only a few have sharp turns as far as i could see though.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   
This is the video that changed my perception of "UFO's". I believe it's REAL and proof along with the rest of the "NASA UFO's"...so convincing.

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
very sorry whiterabbit
i did not see this thread until i had read hikix,s
because i had missed your post i will answer here
no offence hikix

i have seen this footage so many times but this is the best quality i have seen, nice find
(both of you)...
i see the ufo you have circled and i have always thought that this proves alien life

but

this video makes me think
if there are really that amount of ufo,s in space, why have we not seen more , why are they just flying past the planet. are we that boring, that they just dont care or am i missing something..

if nasa would take me up with them on the next flight (doubtful:duh
i could soon answer a few questions

someday we will know

spliffy

posted on Aug, 28 2007 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I think the Tether footage is some of the best footage out there, and shows obvious UFO`s 'investigating' the scene/our technology.

Vitually ever thread i read on here always seems to be swampt with "Oh its balloons, flares" etc.. Sure its Vital to be sceptic of evidence but 90% of the time it seems the over analysis of photos and videos comes across as nothing more than a serious effort to debunk any credible UFO footage

If I see a car driving in the street I call it A CAR.
If I see many UFO`s making formations above the the atmosphere or swarming the tether or appearing from another dimension, I call them UFO`s.

Sure there is some great fake footage out there, but Come on now this is nasa footage, And its OBVIOUS!! these are intelligently controlled machines.

The people saying otherwise are coming across as the army people who are always stating ufo`s are flares, balloons etc etc etc..

Makes me wonder sometimes what the true purpose of this forum is for...

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It wouldn't really make sense for a fleet of mega-ufo's to swarm the broken tether. One alone would be more than capable of locating and studying it. IMO they're some sort of massive, primitive space organisms. And I think they might even share a collective consciousness of some sort (hive mentality). That would explain why no single organism needs to study the tether in-depth. Instead they can swarm it and analyze it as a collective whole.

NASA Footage

Robot Swarm
-Looks almost identical to the NASA footage...

Edit: Added NASA Footage

[edit on 31-8-2007 by Doobie Snacks]

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedude

Sure there is some great fake footage out there, but Come on now this is nasa footage, And its OBVIOUS!! these are intelligently controlled machines.

The people saying otherwise are coming across as the army people who are always stating ufo`s are flares, balloons etc etc etc..

Makes me wonder sometimes what the true purpose of this forum is for...

Yes, lol, OBVIOUS how could we not all come to the instant conclusion these are intelligently controlled machines from watching this video, lol. Lets ignore a hundred other possibilities and take the giant leap to the least likely because thats what we want them to be, lol.

And I'm with Doobie, why in the heck would some advance intelligently controlled machines need to number in the THOUSANDS to look at a broken piece of space junk floating around? Since you KNOW they are intelligently controlled machines (through some evidence that possible you have not presented to us) maybe you can tell us about their operational capabilities and what they are doing in this video?

Besides, people around here claim NASA is the best at hiding things like this, I mean if they can fake the moon landings then they can surely cover this up? Maybe NASA's UFO photoshopper was sick that day and they figured "what the heck, just put it out there..."?

[edit on 31-8-2007 by IgnoreTheFacts]

top topics

join