It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are aliens nocturnal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Every time i hear of an alien abduction or reports of seeing aliens has been at night. They seem to live in ships that have no windows or anything of the sort or if you believe they have a moon base it didnt look like it had much light in it.The only time you can see them during the day light is in there ships but they never get out.Maybe sunlight is like night to them or they see differntly or sunlight actually hurts them or something like the uv rays are deadly maybe?
Any1 think this is possible or plossible??

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I got sunburned while walking about and happened to think of this the other day. Are aliens prone to getting sunburns? Does their skin even block UV rays on a level like one finds in noontime sunlight? Do any gray pigments block UV rays?

Maybe that's why they are keep to nighttime visitations.

[edit on 3-8-2007 by Epinephrine]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   
possible....i dont know...but still theyr ships dosnt have windows couse theyr advanced they see everything on a display in there or sometin
and they come at night so less people will spot them....like black ops^^
but im not sure it may be true

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
i have determined that these type of aliens cannot handle the sun light or full spectrum lighting. overtime with exposure, it will kill them.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well there are several different types of aliens i would immagine some of them might be nocturnal.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidKid

They likely operate during the night more on earth so they can remain more stealthy.

That's an interesting idea that perhaps sunlight effects their skin differently then it does humans.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I've read accounts that Reptilians actually LOVE sunlight, it has a nutritional/pleasureable quality for them. For the Greys, however, I can't see that. Human beings have skin that (through evolution maybe) can withstand prolonged exposure to UV light...beings who spend the majority of their lives in the void of space may not have that sort of resistence to harsh light.

And humans, by nature, are least active at night (when the suns rays aren't directly over us)...which would make it easier for them to be out and about and us easier to abduct seeing as we're all tucked away in bed....sitting ducks, as it were.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Out in space it is always night.

Is there any other option?

co-opting our planet's rotationary periods? Why?
I also think i have heard of daylight/time abductions.

If you can manipulate time-space-matter-minds, a little sunlight is going to stop you?

maybe, but not likely.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Perhaps they just simply cant see in the day light.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
the grays, in many cases are actually dwelling within people. i'm not sure if people are realizing this. these abductions include the altering of our dna, etc. to help facilitate their ability to enter in. making it work for both sides... otherwise, it's not possible for most individuals.

that in mind.. the high sunlight really bothers these grays. it basically fries them. continuous light will cause them to shrivel up and possibly within. they are spirit.

this is perhaps why some people's eyes hurt and they feel compelled to wear dark shades.

i heard this somewhere and started sleeping under full spectrum lighting. i also sleep in a faraday cage. these particular guys don't / or can't enter for very long. i've even put my face up close to these lights and this elicited a strong response from these beings. things started to unravel and a steady stream of visuals were a result. it's like they had to dump their information. these guys too are mind controlled and information downloaded into. especially if they are being used as a modes of tranferring information into one's thought process.

sounds crazy, but i've seen this work.

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Aliens are nocturnal but they don't see very well that's why they're used to wear glassses in the video by Ray Santilli you can see obviously the glasses aliens are nocturnal, ; lol : - .

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Interesting, we have 14 worlds in Hindu scriptures in Milky Way Galaxy. Here is the order from top to bottom of the Milky Way Galaxy. More material and spiritual happiness resides on top realms and it decreases as you go to lower realms. Exception - India - where you may not have much material happiness but In India, where god and god Swaminaryan's abode always reside and manifest as a human. By taking refuge in them a soul is removed from birth and death and is liberated and taken to Akshardham, that is, outside of creation, sustenance, and destruction or above Maya. Currently God and God Swaminarayan are present as Pramukh Swami Maharaj in India.

Here is your answer to Grays being Nocturnal!!!!!!!

1st is the highest realm SATYALOK where Brahma resides.
2nd is: TAPLOK where Bhrugu and other rishis stay.
3rd is: JANLOK where Bhurgu and other rishis stay.
4th is: MAHARLOK where Aryam and other ancestral deities reside.
5th is: SWARGLOK (HEAVEN) where Indra and other deities reside.
6th is: BHUVARLOK where impure deities reside.
7th is: MRUTYULOK (EARTH) where humans reside. Earth is also Hollow and other deities and where other deities and hell reside.

Below Earth, in other solar systems within Milky Way Galaxy.
8, 9, and 10th are: ATAL, VITAL, and SUTAL where demons reside.
11, 12, and 13th are: TALATAL, MAHATAL, and RASATAL where NOCTURNAL beings reside.
14th is: PATAL where serpents reside.

so to answer your question: are aliens such as grays nocturnal, YES, that is, according to God Swaminarayan and Hindu Scriptures.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by miasria
the grays, in many cases are actually dwelling within people. i'm not sure if people are realizing this. these abductions include the altering of our dna, etc. to help facilitate their ability to enter in. making it work for both sides... otherwise, it's not possible for most individuals.

that in mind.. the high sunlight really bothers these grays. it basically fries them. continuous light will cause them to shrivel up and possibly within. they are spirit.

this is perhaps why some people's eyes hurt and they feel compelled to wear dark shades.

i heard this somewhere and started sleeping under full spectrum lighting. i also sleep in a faraday cage. these particular guys don't / or can't enter for very long. i've even put my face up close to these lights and this elicited a strong response from these beings. things started to unravel and a steady stream of visuals were a result. it's like they had to dump their information. these guys too are mind controlled and information downloaded into. especially if they are being used as a modes of tranferring information into one's thought process.

sounds crazy, but i've seen this work.

So you're saying a "grey" went inside of you ?

new topics

top topics

join