It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Muslim car bombings suspect dies in hospital

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Spencer, you have not burst my bubble, the Dr Kelly case is relevant its part and parcel of the WOT and a major peice of it. Dr Kelly would have proved that there was no WMD's so therefore no need for war with Iraq.

As for the actions of the people involved in the airport attack I dont dispute it, if you read what I said, I stated that normal law abiding citizens dont wake up one morning and decide to become terrorists, and again these were well educated people, a brief reccy of the airport would have told them they could not have pulled the attack off, so I'm sorry I dont buy it.

The powers that be want us all living in fear and will use anymeans at their disposal to bring that about

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:40 AM
link   

the Dr Kelly case is relevant its part and parcel of the WOT and a major peice of it

Dr Kelly's case had alot more to do with the run up to the Iraq war, Iraq so called WMD's, than the attack on Glasgow Airport, That case has nothing to do with what happened at Glasgow whatsoever.

The powers that be want us all living in fear and will use anymeans at their disposal to bring that about

I agree that the powers that be want us all living in fear. But has not worked has it, you might see alot more alarmed than anything else, but you dont see Scots, being fearfull of being attacked again do you. So if it is what ur saying it is, then they have failed in putting fear into the scottish people. You dont see them running about shouting in the streets terroist terroist do you.

The only thing that has happened if I may add, is the rise in racial attacks some of which is a result of what happened in Glasgow, but to me that is just wannabes, who are no better or worse than those who tried to kill all those passengers at that airport that day.

[edit on 4-8-2007 by spencerjohnstone]

posted on Aug, 4 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Spencer, Dr Kellys case is pivatol, the whole issue of the WOT, 9/11, 7/7 and any other attacks is all about our WOT and WMD's, our actions in the ME because of the alleged WMD's is why we are being attacked now.

The whole premise of Iraq2 was that bufoon Bush telling everyone Saddam was responcible for 9/11 and Blair stating that we could be hit in 45 mins, that was a blatant lie and Dr kelly knew it was along with the rest of us.

Iraq1 was seen as open agression by Iraq in Kuwait the world respsonded and the rest is history but Iraq2 had nothing to do with 9/11 or 7/7 but it has everything to do with the way people percieve our actions.

<< 1   >>

join