It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does God Have A Sense Of Humor?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
If you believe in God, and believe that God is a sentient being, do you think God would have a sense of humor? If so, what examples in life or in nature do you think God did to mess with us, just for fun.

Mine are:

1. Putting our genitals in such proximity to our waste disposal systems.
2. Giving us belly hair.
3. Making all the things that taste so good bad for us.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I love this thread idea.

Certainly God has a sense of humor, just look at some of earth's creatures.

1. probosis monkey

LMAO! Just look at the damn thing!

[edit on 2-8-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   
My mum always said

'' If you want to make god laugh, tell him your plans in advance ''

Only god could make the most vulnerable and delicate item on a mans body, hang outside, kicking height... protected by skin.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Only god could make the most vulnerable and delicate item on a mans body, hang outside, kicking height... protected by skin.

I've always believed that the reason god put your genitals on the front of your body is to remind you they exist and that you need to use them.

posted on Aug, 6 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Easy, the platypus. Egg laying mammal?

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
i bet he created ice to watch people fall and laugh his a$$ off!

posted on Aug, 18 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
God's probably laughin' his behind off at all the sick stuff that happen in this world and all the trips and falls that we have went through in life whether it's messin' up in a speech in front of the class (which I've been through
) or slippin' on the clear ice down the subway steps. I've been through alote of America's Funniest Home Video-type moments but there's never a camera along, only a couple of friends or people I don't know in the street. So whenever I fall down or trip on something I tend to laugh at myself for goin' through these things. If God's really watchin' us he must of had a bowl of chocolate puddin' in his underpants for quite some time and whole wad of wellow juice all over his white robe since the dawn of time. (If ya don't know what I mean I really can't help ya, all I could do is pray )

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Does God Have A Sense Of Humor?

Sure he does, as mentioned, the platypus is a key example, or the idea of packaging the destruction of the American way of life in the guise of a dumb, priveledged hick who murders the English language...he's a funny guy...

posted on Aug, 24 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Of course... God created us didn't he (she) ?

new topics

top topics

join