It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bosnian Pyramids are being Suppressed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Interesting. The Bosnian pyramids website has been "suspended" by its host, just after the bosnian government has given it full support and funding and right when they have started to pull VERY interesting artifacts out of their tunnels, such as a large rock with a decorative inscription/carving on one side, and a highly eroded picture of a (goddess?) on the other. Very interesting indeed. Think that they may be getting suppresed, anyone?

Link to the new artifact images:
www.bosnian-pyramid.com...

Main site, now suspended:
www.piramidasunca.ba...

Surely it is just an innocent thing of bandwidth exceeding, or such, but when it concerns a discovery that threatens to turn history on its head, or at least its side, if proven true, i get a little jumpy at anything that looks threatening to it

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I thought they quit because government funding has stopped as its been proven not to be a pyramid?

Would be nice if its continuing afterall.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nope, the Government gave them their full support and ALOT of funding around june-ish, or a bit before that. This has just come out of the blue.

[edit on 1-8-2007 by D.E.M.]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
The site works fine for me?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Mayhap i am overly paranoid about the safety of the discoveries there, glad to see it was just a short downtime >.>

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
i think the piece may signify early alien origins or contact? looks familiar, those downward arrows, ive seen them in basic modern art, memory might be skewed.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Not suppressed yet but it sure will be soon!

Bosnians are cool, they are just chillin with that pyramid.

If it was somewhere else, it would all become silent all of a sudden.

I think it just just a matter of time when they show up, shut down the whole project, announce everything as hoax and ridicule the entire party of researchers.

top topics

join