It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Autoposy Film "biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the media."

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well, after a decade of debate and question, it seems the wool is finally being pulled back from the public's eyes in regards to the infamous Alien Autopsy Film and Ray Santilli.

Apparently, the producer of the film for FOX, Robert Kiviat, has come out to say that unequivically, the film is the "biggest fraud ever perpetrated on the media." Read the story here.

While that may be somewhat bombastic of a statement, Kiviat says he can now fully say the film was a "creative" project from a Hollywood producer he so far will only identify as "Mister M." But in his usual, I'm-about-to-release-another-video-for-you-to-buy-since-I-haven't-produced-anything-meaningful
-in-five-years-and-need-to-pay-my-rent self, Kiviat will release the name and details of the man behind the film soon. I'm assuming through another one of his television specials, although that's not entirely clear.

Even more interesting is that Santilli is going to be named in a lawsuit by this Mister M for taking the film and not paying royalties to the creator. I will be VERY interested in this lawsuit, since this will be on record and required to be truthful, it should shed tremendous light on the means and reasons for the video.

In the end though, us UFO afficionados have been taken for a ride (again).

[Mod edit: Formatting - Jak]

[edit on 1/8/07 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Kiviat said. The goals behind the making of the film according to Mister M were to test the mass public on how we would react if we ever saw an alien on film, and also the media's reaction.

The truly irritating thing about this is that Kiviat seems to be quite happy about the situation. What, in fact, has happened is that if anyone does ever release a actual film of an alien autopsy is that no one is going to believe it. You generally have to have some repetition going on before people claim that the perpetrator is 'crying wolf', but this is a pretty huge wolf!

IMO this has been pretty damaging as far as the public view of UFO/ET evidence is concerned.

Even if the government released something, would you believe it

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Now, this is just a theory, but I wonder if Mister M is noneother than

Reg Presley, the former frontman for the Troggers, who wrote the hit "Wild Thing." Santilli and Presley apparently are connected together to produce the original video, and given both of their showmen attitudes, it wouldn't surprise me if Presley produced the video to further his own career in the paranormal video field (he's since written books).

But it makes even more sense, since it sounds like Santilli took the vid and ran with it; I've never seen Presley's name attached to the video in the credits, which leads me to believe he wasn't paid any royalties -- which could mean he's seeking mula now.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I have always found Bob Kiviat less than honest to deal with. In the early 90's I worked with him on a special he was making on Groom Lake. The small amount of money he promised was never forth coming. He never returned messages after that.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Do you have a link, or can you find one to the original film? I think I know which one your referring to but I am not sure.

Also, of course nobody knows what to believe. When the alien crashed in Roswell they made the guy come public that he only found a weather balloon. What is preventing this specific case from being identical to that? It would be logical by the government regardless because that video has made it way all over the place!

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I have always found Bob Kiviat less than honest to deal with. In the early 90's I worked with him on a special he was making on Groom Lake. The small amount of money he promised was never forth coming. He never returned messages after that.

With that in mind, do you think he indeed found the guy who "made" the video?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by blowfishdl
Also, of course nobody knows what to believe. When the alien crashed in Roswell they made the guy come public that he only found a weather balloon. What is preventing this specific case from being identical to that? It would be logical by the government regardless because that video has made it way all over the place!

I think because it is an admitted hoax. Kiviat is just the latest of several that have admitted this is bogus. that the film is fake is not new information, though perhaps Kiviat just came out. It would be like the Roswell principals: Blanchard, Haut, Marcel, etc. all admitting they made up the crash while drinking beer in a bar in Corona because they thought it would be funny and maybe make them some bucks on the side.

new topics

top topics

join