It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious object is a return visitor to Liverpool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Mysterious object is a return visitor to Liverpool

icseftonandwestlancs.icnetwork.co.uk

ON the sunny afternoon of Wednesday July 25, Lee Jones of Anfield looked up from the back garden of his home and saw something which terrified and mesmerised him.

An enormous saucer-shaped craft emerged slowly from the cumulus clouds and hung in the sky.

The UFO was so large, a passing commercial airliner was dwarfed against it, leading Lee to estimate the unidentified craft’s size as over a mile in diameter.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Here's a new interesting story. I wonder how many other witnesses will claim to have seen this as well.

It also seems as though someone got this thing on radar. Interesting read.

icseftonandwestlancs.icnetwork.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
what is wrong with these people. a mile wide saucer is hanging over your home and you run and get your wife? get a camera, a video camera, the phone to call the news channels and a friggin bullhorn to alert everyone to look up.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
A mile wide saucer and he's the only person to have seen it? And, of course, no pictures or video.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Even if there were pictures and videos, most of you still wouldn't believe it..

Also, of course he's going to get his wife, whats more important to him, a picture or having someone he trusts with him to experience the moment.

More and more sightings, something is definatly in the works

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I want to see that guys homemade radar setup and a screencap of the object.

I wonder if anyone on the plane passing buy saw it.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I'm sure it's just a typo, but just quickly; why is this article dated August 2nd when it's only August 1st today?

ok so a few people have seen it. I would have thought that a hell load of people would have seen it tbh, but we can take this guys word for now.

Also, one of them says he has picked it up on radar. Wouldn't the RAF/MoD be going mental if there was a mile wide craft over Liverpool that was visible on radar?

top topics

join