It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jordan Maxwell Inspired Conspiracy Comic Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Hey guys, just here to tell you all about a great new comic I saw at comic con this past weekend called Third Army. It's all about the NWO, secret societies and aliens. It also features research by Jordan Maxwell. Check it out at www.thirdarmy.net...

[edit on 1-8-2007 by adydas]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Here's one of the images from the comic depicting a deep underground military base

Deep Underground Military Base

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I wanted to ask you guys what you thought about one of the themes of my comic book. One of the main themes is how the world would react to the rise of a large underground movement that uses peaceful and non-violent acts on a grand scale to try to incite an intellectual revolution. Would the world accept them as revolutionaries or label them as terrorists?

[edit on 7-8-2007 by adydas]

posted on Aug, 7 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Best conspiracy, alien, and way out there comic, is the Invisibles. Its not new, but then its not old, the comic was created by Grant Morrison. All I can say is prepare to have your mind blown away. This guy HAD to have been on some crazy mind altering drugs to think of the stuff he put in this comic.

Not trying to take attention away from this Jordan Maxwell guy, but I'm dead sure his comic is not on the same level as Grant Morrison's comic.

posted on Aug, 8 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Yeah I know of the invisibles and I can only dream that my comic can even attempt to reach such heights but I'm hoping that at the very least my comic can be of interest to the folks at this forum since it explores many of the topics discussed on this forum and features famous real-life truthseekers and their research.

[edit on 8-8-2007 by adydas]

top topics

join