It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

anyone read NY Times ad regarding JFK?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
hey guys/gals, my boss came in today and handed me a newspaper and said "here, you'll enjoy this". it was a 2 page ad regarding the JFK assasination and supposedly damning evidence. at the top of the first page in big type is "Miller Reporting Company, INC" with an address. it says it was written by Paul Kuntzler. (whom i dont know) it has excerpts from various books etc.

i ended up reading the whole thing and found it odd. i have to admit that i dont really know much about the case other than the few shows ive seen on The Learning Channel.

anyway, just wondering if anyone saw it and what you think! thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What date was this printed?

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
today. it's on pages A16 and A17.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
looking at it again, it is a letter written to Donald E. Graham, Chairman of the board of the Washington Post. Paul Kuntzler goes on to write how in April 2006, he sent Mr. Graham and The Post a letter with conclusive proof of a government conspiracy regarding JFK's assasination and how they finally returned his material after a lawyer was involved but did not return his video.

i mean, i dont read the Times or the Post. is this a usual thing? do people always take out big ads and rant? i mean, how much must that cost?

[edit on 7/31/2007 by homeskillet]

[edit on 7/31/2007 by homeskillet]

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 09:09 PM
link   
it's revenge for not giving back a video and the letter is pretty damned strong. how much is true is beyond me.

I'd make a copy of it and post it if I could

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
well, i found out how Paul Kuntzler was by doing a little searching. here's a link to some info for those who don't know.

link

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Jim Marrs comments on Kuntzler's letter. ATS exclusive

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks to homeskillet for alerting us to the letter. I have a scanned copy of the original letter which we are not sure about posting due to the legality of it but we're working on it.

top topics

join