It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unleashing Your locked Abilities by help of others

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
There was a very interesting thread started about 3 years ago on this website that i thought would definetly b goin places except for the fact that the peopl that were posting in it kept getting off subject

It was a thread talking about how that there should be somwhere in the paranormal section a place were people can share how to tap into the psychic part of the brain and how to help others realize their psychic abilities

Now i would like to reinvent a forum were people with psychic abilities can share there knowledge and techniques with other psychics and also help others like me who are very curious and eager wen it comes to psychic abilities but have no way of tapping into it without guidance

So please share wat you know

and remember try to keep the thread in a positive flow

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well dude, if you're a beginner, you can check out PsiPog. It's how I first started. (: And it has alot on the subject of psychic things.

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 01:09 PM
link   
thank you very much for your help

is dere anything that you would like to add for others to read?

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Well, if you're into books, I can advise the following:

'Out of Body Experiences: How to Have Them and What to Expect' by Robert Peterson

'Psychic Development For Beginners: An Easy Guide to Releasing and Developing Your Psychic Abilities (For Beginners)' by Bill Hewitt

And for other websites, these are the ones I use mainly:

Active Psi

It's a great book to print out.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
And if you need any help, pumert (And since I can't send U2U's until I have 20 post's. P: ) contact me on my MSN/AIM.

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Just stick with this thread and u will have 20 posts in no time

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I joined psipog some years ago however could never find my way round the site it was asking me to download some sort of program just to get into the forum it was like a code breaking mission just trying to get in. Ill have to have a look see if its any easier now

posted on Aug, 2 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Don't let someone else unlock your psychic abilities, Because by doing so your letting them inside your head, and who's to say what they might do while in there, and if they will even leave. If your going to develop these abilities, do it on your own, books and stuff like that will be helpfull but don't let someone else just come and unlock you (if thats possible). Because if someone just flips a switch in your head for you, its almost like cheating, and i think you'd be much more satisfied with yourself if you worked for it.

posted on Aug, 3 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
bassistchris- I understand your concern and u seem very knowledgeable on the subject but i think u are misunderstanding wat i meant wen i posted this thread

i didnt mean have sum1 unlock for u i meant this thread to be about people sharing information they have obtained concerning psychic powers (like wat works and wat somtimes works or this is the best way to get your mind focused ect.)

thats wat i ment

Srry if i didnt make it clear wen i originally posted the thread

Feel free to add techniques that work for u if u wish

top topics

join