It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podcast Uploads Disabled?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So, there I was getting ready to upload my latest podcast and what do you suppose I saw? The upload window on the podcast forum is disabled. Well, it's been that kind of a day for me. Don't ask.
Anyway, I was hoping someone could let me know whether this is a short-term problem or what? I would really like to get my 'cast up but if there is a server problem or something I understand, I just gotsta know, ya know?

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Just a guess lightseeker, but I think it has to do with ATS changing servers las Saturday.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

As we complete the transition, some minor features, images, or links may be broken in the new code (a significant amount of rewriting took place to accommodate the latest and greatest hardware/services). Some of these are known and can't properly be adjusted until after the live sites are on the new servers. If you encounter anything you believe to be an error we should know about, please post it in this thread.

Depending on your computer's security or browser settings, you may need to log-in to the new servers once the change is complete. Please make sure you know your account password.

Hopefully... all goes well.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'd expect to see the podcast function back up and running in the near future.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Thanks guys, for the 411; I just get a little anxious about stuff like this. I know that Justin Oldham had the same problem a full week before the server switch and that's why I was asking.

Thanks again,
LS

Edited to add: So, Chissler, I just noticed that you uploaded a podcast to the site yesterday. Do you have super secret cosmic clearance
or is the problem something that just happened today? I saw where SO tried to upload a test but it looks like that was a no-go.

[edit on 7/30/2007 by lightseeker]

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:26 AM
link   
It appears that podcast uploads are now working. I see the dialog box is operational though i haven't tested an upload as yet.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
It appears that podcast uploads are now working. I see the dialog box is operational though i haven't tested an upload as yet.

top topics

join