It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible answer to cattle mutilations, but raises more questions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Possible answer to cattle mutilations, but raises more questions

www.earthfiles333.com

The cattle mutilation subject has fascinated me for quite some time now. I have always wondered why drain the blood and take the organs from so many cows, maybe 1 - 10 for experiments, but hundereds now. There is now new news from a trucker who witnessed what seems to be an attack on a cow from a "crab/scorpien" like life form. This report is from Linda Multon Howe's web site and is in the form of a pod cast interviewing the trucker. This answers some questions, while it raises more.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I am concerned, not that this fake or what ever, but what if this is true.....Is our planet just a friggin resteraunt out in the stars, are we being spared this fate for a later date. Was this a intelligent being or the pet of a intelligent being.

In any case sleep well herd.....

www.earthfiles333.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
A crab/scorpion like lifeform that cauterizes wounds, works with surgical precision, and leaves no trace of blood.

Does it do facelifts and tummy-tucks too?

Peace

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
A crab/scorpion like lifeform that cauterizes wounds, works with surgical precision, and leaves no trace of blood.

Does it do facelifts and tummy-tucks too?

Peace

Oh yeah I'll believe that when I see it.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Well, this ups the horror factor for catching a bad case of the crabs.

Seriously, Are we to think that the dining habits of some creature are as precise as we are led to believe the remains of these animals indicate?

I smell fish.

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Hey don't shoot the messenger.....I have never heard of this and when I tripped upon it thought I would pass it on...

posted on Jul, 30 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Oh yes, this subject may be alarming, but then....the reality is that when it's packaged in a giftwrap and presented to be eaten, it's called Steak.

Why not bring in the subject of Human Mutilation, whereby Human Organs is being sold on a daily basis to the highest bidder for Organ Transplants and this illegal business is a booming enterprise, which never comes onto the Front Screen, because the "Traders" of this ugly business deal in secret auction houses.

[edit on 30-7-2007 by Fifth_Column]

top topics

join